Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Skincare/Hair/Make-Up/Beauty Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm really very pleased that I have somewhere to talk to about boy band members' hair

2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I knew this thread would be good, but I didn't think it'd be this good.

I wonder what product they used in Justin Timberlake's hair to give him ramen curls way back when.

PyramidPostcard and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Meerkat

Yeah but he could at least try a little harder and make it not look like he sticks his hair in a bucket of KFC every morning

PyramidPostcard and schlotty like this.
  4. Kiana

It's because he "styles" it every two seconds. He shakes it out like an Herbal Essences commercial and then runs his hands through it constantly. It's super distracting in interviews lol

5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

YES I AM HERE! I saw this thread and I was like mhmmm. Home. haha.

i tend to wear it at interviews/events/hangs with people.

a recent purchase was estee lauder lip gloss that was around $26 but after a few years of trying so many different ones that just didn't stay long, didn't feel good, or felt irritating, man it was worth the price. i at the very least apply it wherever i go, if i'm not using anything else. it's that good.

i also got this today: KOCO by beauty brands Nail Polish - Pinks | KCO Colors by beauty brands | brands | Categories | Beauty Brands

never tried this brand before but there was a 3 for $15 deal in store

6. Kiana

Estee Lauder makes the best lip gloss. I hate lip gloss but I'll wear theirs

We only discuss the hard hitting issues here tbh!

[​IMG]

iplaydrums and Jason Tate like this.
  7. Meerkat

Zayn was part of the inspiration for my undercut. My mom had been begging me to do it for a few years and then I was toying around with the idea and then I saw this picture and was like "I need this on my head"

[​IMG]

8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

i used to have pretty long hair. like down to my chest. looking back, wish I did this instead of my mid 2000s scene swoopy bang.

9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

:heart:

schlotty likes this.
  10. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

What's a good dry shampoo? I use not your mother's and it just leaves like....dust in my head I feel

11. ChaseTx Mar 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 10, 2016)
    ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I got a haircut like two weeks ago and told her I wanted to try to grow it out (which I've never done) and I'm starting to really doubt that decision. If I don't put enough product or of the wind is high it gets big and fuzzy and loose hair flies in my face.

Was this a mistake?

[​IMG]

12. Meerkat

I use Dove's dry shampoo and really like it. You spray it on the roots in sections, kind of massage your head a bit, and then brush your hair. The bottle shows you how to do it. For a while I thought you just sprayed it on the top of your hair at the root and it wouldn't work but you're supposed to do it in layers

13. Meerkat

ChaseTx likes this.
  14. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Thank you! I'm so unsure about it. Like half the time I think I look terrible.

15. Meerkat

I like the length. It's not in curly mop territory haha

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

I just got a haircut for the first time in 2 years and i love it

Slowpoke and iplaydrums like this.
  17. Meerkat

@PyramidPostcard I was hoping you'd pop in here! I wasn't sure if you'd want to so I didn't tag you in case you weren't comfortable.

Speaking of hair, the minute I can quit being an extra I'm going to do something color wise to my hair and I can't wait.

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  18. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

i've been debating whether to post. I'll probably mostly just lurk for makeup tips haha.

and you totally should!!

19. Meerkat

@PyramidPostcard I'm definitely going to. It's just a matter of what. The girl who cuts my hair has been itching to go crazy with highlights and such. I told her the minute I quit I'm coming in and she has full reign to do whatever she wants color wise.

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My skin is shot to shit. I feel disgusting slathering cortizone all over it. My scalp is awful too. Mehhhh.

21. Meerkat

Was actually going to post in here asking if anyone who has/had acne problems would be down to share their skincare routines. I'm still figuring mine out, but I think I've put together a routine that's the best I can do.

22. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

what is the best hair gel/cream/putty/etc.

rn i use some cheap cream shit and i want something better

23. I like this JS Sloane stuff, but I've found that it really depends on your hair what works best and what kinda finish you like. A little of that goes a long way though on my short hair.

24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I keep pretty short hair as well. I'm bookmarking this and perhaps I'll give it a shot.

25. What's a good regular shampoo?

I hate all the ones I've ever used. I think I tried one a while back with like green tea in it or something I liked but I've never found it again or been way too lazy to go look. Heh.