Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Skepta - Ignorance is Bliss (May 31, 2019) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by username, May 9, 2019.

1. username

hey you lil piss baby

Full tracklist isn't out yet, but it's 13 songs including "Bullet from a Gun" and "Greaze Mode."

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

excited for this

3. henryviolence

Song rules. This LP is one of my 5 most anticipated releases this year. Konichiwa is one of my favourite records ever.

4. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

lol the tracklist still isnt announced so its just in my library as track3 -> track 13

6. username

hey you lil piss baby

I was very surprised to see this get AOTW on Stereogum. Seems like there were more obvious choices for them this week. But it's definitely piqued my interest even more.

7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Maybe I haven't heard all the singles but what I have heard so far didn't quite.. kick.. enough for me

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

Word is that there’s nothing on here that goes like Shutdown or Man and such.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I guess that doesn't have to be a bad thing, but I'm not sure I'm ready for Sketpa's 4:44 lol

10. username

hey you lil piss baby

Oooooh, production on "No Sleep" knocks

11. username

hey you lil piss baby

This is so good. I don't even mind it not hitting the same energy that most of Konnichiwa had. I know he's always produced a decent amount of his own songs but the fact that he produced every track on here, with only a few credits to co-producers, is the most impressive thing about this. Definitely some of the most interesting beats he's gone over.

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Been loving this since it dropped.

Glow in the Dark is my fav