Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sinai Vessel - Brokenlegged (January 27, 2017) Album • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I couldn’t get passed the production

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I can understand it, I think peeps would dig it more if the kick drum didnt sound so clicky. I think the guitar tones are actually decent at times, its pretty much the drums that sound pretty awful

Kennedy likes this.
  3. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

This album is so good, but the production is so bad. According to their Facebook, they started recording a new album last week. Looking forward to it.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Seeing him tonight!

matthaber likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

He played a bunch of new songs tonight and they all sounded great. I overheard they were just recorded. Also he got Lomelda and Hovvdy to record with him for his new record which is awesome!

6. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Yessss. It's about time!

ItsAndrew likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Caleb told me the delay was in part due to what happened with Tiny Engines. Apparently they weren’t responding to his emails when he would send them things. He didn’t say who is putting it out but he said it’s a really great record, so I’m excited. It’s also coming out this year.

jordalsh likes this.
  8. The_Pioneer

Regular

I like this band a lot, so this is good news.

I was kinda let down by that covers ep Caleb put out recently. I’m down for acoustic covers, but the recording quality was seriously bad.

But that led me to check out some of their back catalog like the cats ep and portion of the whole demo over the past couple weeks and it’s all mostly good!

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Speaking of covers, Caleb just posted this performance of one of Radiohead’s best songs.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. can’t wait for a new record

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious