Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Plan Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kuri44, Mar 18, 2017.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Id be all about it. I think they’d benefit from Feldys melody writing and pushing them to experiment. They already go the digital route for guitars and recording. Feldy does that too. It would be an easy fit for both parties, I think.

Plus State Champs used Feldmann for some songs on their last album. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some influence there.

pbueddi and BlackwingE like this.
  2. pbueddi

Trusted

Seems like new music is pretty close to being done, but everything with COVID-19 is putting a hold on it. Give us a new song at least!

333 GANG and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

New album done, but no date set yet due to COVID-19.

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully that means a fast roll out whenever a date is decided.

pbueddi likes this.
  5. pbueddi

Trusted

They could at least release a single!

6. pbueddi

Trusted

Full concert is now up!

BlackwingE likes this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21 Jul 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 9, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

Not really a great look that they let him “withdraw” instead of just... booting him

9. pbueddi Jul 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2020)
    pbueddi

Trusted

So I take it there were allegations against him? Or what's the deal?

Edit: Instagram post from victim.

Translation from reddit:

Pic 1/2: "He started making inappropriate jokes when i was a minor, as soon as i became major he start pursuing me for sex. I had never slept with a guy in my life. We had consensual sexual relations, but he started inviting his friends for threesomes which i did not want to participate in. Put on the spot, i didn't say anything, he has already threatened to go to the police because i dared to speak up on the way he was acting. If i refused to have sex, there was always comments to put me down, put down my boyfriend or 'how dare you tell me no, you have nothing else to do'"

Pic 2/2 "He chooses his preys in the fans of the band, so that they keep quiet and believe that the way he treats them is normal. He plays with threats like keeping fans from going to a concert, or to kick them out if they did anything to displease him. I know that there are dozens of girls that he treated like this and that are scared to speak up because they are a big band, this doesn't change the fact that his behaviour is disgusting and he should be held responsible."

10. pbueddi

Trusted

Man what happened with this band. Radio silence since David's departure. I wonder if they had to rework a bunch of stuff for the new album. Seemed like it was close to completion too.

11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

For real haha. I was wondering that this past weekend. They posted and ghosted.

pbueddi likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

pbueddi likes this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

Good to finally hear something from them after so long. Sounds like they are doing things the right way. Hopefully we get some new music soon.

14. pbueddi

Trusted

15. pbueddi

Trusted

gnar182 likes this.
  16. pbueddi

Trusted

Tour is starting this month, and we still have no word of new music. You would think there has to be some sort of announcement soon.

17. pbueddi

Trusted

18. pbueddi

Trusted

Seems like we may be finally getting some new music!

SFguitar likes this.
  19. pbueddi

Trusted

20. tomtom94

Trusted

Feels like it's been forever!

I predict the first single will be annoyingly catchy and have mediocre lyrics.

21. BlackwingE

Trusted

I predict the album will have featuring singers and rappers that make no sense.

22. pbueddi

Trusted

Im cautiously optimistic I suppose.

23. SFguitar

Regular

Looking forward to it. These guys are usually pretty consistent but I thought that last album was mediocre

24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

IDK if they'll ever be able to top a song as catchy as Boom.

25. pbueddi

Trusted

Their last album definitely had a few duds, but I enjoyed it overall. Jordan from NFG was a great choice for Farewell.

BlackwingE likes this.