Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Plan Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kuri44, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Kuri44

Another Day, Another Anniversary!

Happy 15th to No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I'd Do Anything still kills

3. pbueddi

Trusted

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

pbueddi and The Lucky Moose like this.
  5. pbueddi

Trusted

Eric Wilson likes this.
  6. 333 GANG

ACAB

Enjoyed their last record quite a bit, excited to see what this one is all about.

pbueddi and Eric Wilson like this.
  7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Just thought about them this afternoon and gave their last record a spin. I still enjoy it. Happened to check their Twitter and was excited to see them working on a new one.

8. pbueddi

Trusted

Honestly, I still love their 3rd album.

9. pbueddi

Trusted

beachdude and Mo Bounce like this.
  10. Mo Bounce

Mo bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

beachdude and pbueddi like this.
  11. pbueddi

Trusted

Haven't had the chance to see them yet. Unfortunately, I still won't, as they aren't playing anywhere near me :(

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

You know, I’ve seen them 3 times. Once at the Pop disaster Tour then twice at warped tour over the years. They get a bunch of crap from people but their shows were really fun and drew big crowds. I’ll probably be seeing them on this tour too, especially since my wife loves state champs lol

pbueddi likes this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

Yeah it always seems like they put on a great show. Hopefully they tour the US again with their new album. I know the rest of the world is more of a priority for them, as they aren't as big here.

333 GANG and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  14. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

For a band that gets so much shit, they seem super genuine. I was very into them when I was younger and saw/met them a few times when they toured the UK. Live shows are still some of my most fun gig memories. Cheesy as heck but their first 2-3 albums still hit me right in the nostalgia sweet spot. At 28, I would probably go see them live again, if they came back over here.

pbueddi and 333 GANG like this.
  15. 333 GANG

ACAB

I was in attendance for one of the first shows SP ever played, and they’ve been tight as hell live since day one. Even if you aren’t huge into them on record, their energy on stage is super infectious, and they just sound great. They’re also very, very nice people.

Excited to hear the next record.

pbueddi likes this.
  16. pbueddi

Trusted

Chuck always seems to go all out when performing live. So fun to watch. Definitely an underrated drummer.

333 GANG likes this.
  17. pbueddi

Trusted

Would anyone on this thread be interested in participating in a Simple Plan bracket?

BlackwingE and The Lucky Moose like this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

In!

19. pbueddi

Trusted

BlackwingE likes this.
  20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Interesting interview. Pierre wanted this album to be out this fall, so It must be done or getting close to done at this point. I also wonder if they found a label by now. Hopefully its not Hopeless haha. Epitaph would be pretty cool. Or Rise. IDK.

pbueddi likes this.
  21. pbueddi

Trusted

Lol they always take their time with releases. Hopefully as early as possible next year.

22. pbueddi

Trusted

333 GANG and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  23. BlackwingE

Trusted

I wonder how long it will be until these guys make an album with Feldmann.

AlwaysEvolving21 and pbueddi like this.
  24. pbueddi

Trusted

I'd be interested to hear that. Have they said who they are working with for the new one?

AlwaysEvolving21 and BlackwingE like this.
  25. BlackwingE

Trusted

Not that I know of, but I can't remember if they've ever announced who thier producer is...

pbueddi likes this.