Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Simple Plan / State Champs / We The Kings Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by pbueddi, Aug 12, 2019.

1. pbueddi

Trusted Supporter

2. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Surprised WTK could swallow their pride

BoldType, ALT/MSC/FAN, Brent and 3 others like this.
  3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

See you in Grand Rapids.

4. eight30

Regular

I was pretty sure I saw Travis at the State Champs show in Orlando in March so this validates that in my head, haha. I'm not 100% sure I would have went to this but I'm upset there's not any FL dates.

5. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'm probably in the minority on this site with this opinion, but I really wish State Champs would have toured with some newer acts for this tour. Nothing against Simple Plan and WTK, it just feels odd that half of the bands on this tour released their best/hit album(s) 10+ years ago and haven't even came close to topping it.

theasteriskera and Brent like this.
  6. j0hnnyb0i

ticketmaster presale code for wed?

7. meggers Aug 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2019)
    meggers

Regular

8. Xpertguy5

Regular

Never seen WTK other than a song or two at warped so I'm stoked for this. Simple Plan and Champs are always good so I can't miss this tour

theasteriskera likes this.
  9. zachmacD

Regular

Is Simple Plan really bigger than State Champs?

Brent likes this.
  10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They are close to the same size, which is why they are co-headlining.

11. zachmacD

Regular

Good call. didn't look at the poster. I'm still surprised they are even the same size

12. DonnyFTW

Regular

2 Different fanbases really. Simple Plan is playing for the nostalgia crowd and State Champs for the current generation. Both will benefit from this tour as maybe some 30 year old hears State Champs for the first time and become fans. Same with the 16 year old State Champs fans hearing Simple Plan for the first time.

13. Xpertguy5

Regular

Got my ticket for LA! Super stoked

14. btr

Trusted

Price was originally advertised as $37.50 but now it's $43.50 for my date :/

15. TDenverFan

Regular

Same for Simple Plan to a degree. Good move by them though to try to keep growing their base.

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.