Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Plan - "No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls" 15 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 10, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Another NYC show added on 3/10.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

16601665_1360029760736240_114388688114957179_o.jpg

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are playing NPNHJB at some of their EU/UK dates too.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

natesmith083 likes this.
  6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I feel bad for their Canadian fans. Not only does their big tour with All Time Low and PVRIS get canceled but they get no NPNHJB shows.

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The year isn't over.

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

I feel a little bad but I think in general have always gotten regular tour dates in Canada, and they have been playing big arena shows there for quite some time.

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

So are they really playing No Pads No Helmets in NYC tonight, then going to Canada and playing their old set for a few shows, then returning to playing No Pads again after that? Seems like at this point they should just play the full album for Canada too. I didn't realize this added NYC show was tacked on to the front like that.

EDIT: Side note, I really hope "The Rest of Us" gets played on this tour outside of the full album.

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They'll likely do an album tour in Canada later in the year.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

Anyone know set times? Going to the Atlanta show and it says it starts at 6:30 and trying to get an idea of when SP plays.

15. crash53456

Regular

So I saw all three sets of the first day they played at Epcot. They sounded great and during the second set they played the What's New Scooby-Doo? theme. I've never been more hype during a show lol

marceting likes this.
  16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Nine dates are sold out.

17. ESundy

Friar Fanatic

Same question, going tomorrow night and trying to figure how early I want to get into Boston.

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

So
    i got to the Atlanta show on Tuesday around 8:00. The show was supposed to start at 6:30, Set It Off was not even halfway through their set and finished about 8:25. Simple Plan came on at 8:55

19. Chinesefood

Regular

Can anyone who's already been to their date tell me what they remember of Seaway's set?

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

7-7:20 Seaway
    7:40-8:20 Set It Off
    8:50-11 Simple Plan

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Detroit is sold out.

22. kman22

Regular

In Boston, they played:

Best Mistake
    Trick (So Sweet)
    Freak
    Goon
    Slam
    Stacy's Mom (abbreviated cover)
    Airhead

23. Chinesefood

Regular

Yeah I was there too. Super disappointed they played nothing off Hoser or All in My Head

24. btr

Trusted Supporter

They seem to be slowly putting Hoser behind them. Last time I saw them, they didn't even play Shy Guys

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

On these support tours it just makes more sense to support the new record. Colour Blind would definitely appeal to Simple Plan fans more than their other material