Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Plan - "No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls" 15 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 10, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Me too. Two albums > one album. And NFG is my favorite band.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

For sure and a smaller venue. Here anyways. Plus I'm also not really into Simple Plan. Lol

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I would never miss NFG over SP haha I'm not really into SP besides nostalgia purposes but this would have been a fun night if NFG wasn't happening

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Simple Plan hasn't played in Portland since 2004 as far as I can tell. I don't really care about this band anymore but I'd like to see them once for old times sake.

5. Jerihoar

Regular

Ordered my ticket! Pretty excited they've been on my list for awhile. The phx date is Livewire in Scottsdale.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Was able to just grab presale for Denver for $25 a piece with the code NPNHJB

7. kman22

Regular

Presale for Boston is $40 after fees. Am I wrong to be blown away by this?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's about right for a HOB show. $25 ticket plus $15 in taxes/fees.

9. kman22

Regular

That blows. Hopefully I can get to the box office

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You'll only save a few bucks. I bought my tickets for The Used anniversary shows at the House of Blues box office and they were still over $40 each.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Pre-sale Tickets are available now! Use code “SUPERSTAR” and get yours here: http://cncrt.ly/fSv

12. kman22

Regular

$30 vs. $40 is more than a few bucks, especially if you are buying more than one ticket.

13. kidinthebushes Jan 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 13, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

1st show SOLD OUT! Second Chicago show added on 4/01!

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The first Chicago show is sold out and there are only 1st and 2nd balcony tickets for the second show.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It looks like both Chicago shows are completely sold out.

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Two dates added:

4/17 - San Francisco, CA at Fillmore
    4/18 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues

kidinthebushes likes this.
  17. mikeb1124

Regular

NYC is sold out

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I don't think I'll be able to make it out to the Milwaukee or the Chicago dates. Pretty bummed. I doubt they tour for quite a while after this.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The band announced that Philadelphia, Chicago (first show), and San Francisco (first show) are all sold out.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I think the second Chicago show is sold out too but the band didn't mention either the second Chicago date or NYC selling out.

21. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

There is still second balcony available.

22. Philly show was moved to the fillmore (SO MUCH better than the TLA) and more tickets were released last week

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

How much bigger is Fillmore than TLA?

24. I believe TLA is 1000 cap and fillmore is around 3000

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Big upgrade. I think House of Blues is 1,500 and they added a second Chicago show.