Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Creatures – “Strange Love” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Simple Creatures have released a video for “Strange Love” and their new EP, of the same name, will be out on March 29th. Pre-orders are now up. The track listing and artwork can be found below.

[​IMG]

Track Listing

1. Drug
    2. Strange Love
    3. How To Live
    4. Adrenaline
    5. Ether
    6. Lucy

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Like this one more than "Drug." The millennial whoops continue to confound me, but it's undeniably catchy.

Wish the whole song had more of the punch that the final chorus after 2:05-2:26 does. THAT is really fucking good.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  3. 2/2

Loving this project.

4. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I am all for more Mark Hoppus, but even besides that point I am loving this project

5. Ryhaan

2/2 for me, as well. I had more fun with Drug though. Why no physical EP?

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

$$$

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

There is a physical ep...I ordered it on vinyl.

Simplecreaturesmusic.com

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. Ryhaan

Thanks, mate!

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Banger. I was hoping for a lil more punch but it gets the job done.

10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I dig this song more then Drug, but I’m not paying $20 for an EP on vinyl...

11. tomtom94

Trusted

Yeah, I prefer Drug but this is fun enough.

12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Drug was much better. Also, they have a lot of money between the two of them, but they decided to do this very awkward video instead? Strange, love.

wrenleslie likes this.
  13. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I was a little confused when people initially started saying "I could see this being a modern +44", but the more I listen the more I agree.

They already had some electronic elements there, so if they would have had a couple of albums after WYHSB they could have definitely swapped out some of the punk elements for pop and seamlessly evolved into this more modern electronic style.

14. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

i'm bummed that i can't get into this

15. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm digging this as well. Hoping for more harmonies between the two vocalists. Some back-and-forth vocals would be great too.

16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I immediately started cringing and couldn’t make it past a minute. This project is just not for me.

17. Yeah, that's where I'm sitting. This is the combination of my least favorite parts of California and Last Young Renegade. Still, they seem happy and people are digging it. I wonder if this will really catch on with radio or not.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  18. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Chorus sounds like its straight form a Jon Bellion song...