Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein When Broken Is Easily Fixed 15 Year Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by red8ge, Aug 1, 2018.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

So WBIEF is first then? They did it the other way for DTW

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yup!

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's probably just also more comfortable to wear a dry shirt for the second set, after sweating through the first.

4. fairlyuncool

Most of the merch! So many shirts

Also the show was incredible if you're on the fence just buy the ticket it'll be worth it

Attached Files:

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

How many wall flags do they have each date?

6. I understand ACB has a new record coming out, but to play 4 new songs out of a 8 song set kind of bums me out. They haven't played Philly in over 5 years (and a bunch of other cities on this tour). They mostly have been neglecting the northeast every time they go out on a short string of tour dates since they started playing shows again. Regardless, still looking forward to Sunday.

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

100% agree.

I saw Unearth last night and they have a new record coming out next week. Half of their set was new songs. It was fine, because they headlined and played enough oldies to keep the crowd happy, but it's strange to construct a set that's >50% songs no one has heard before.

8. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Does anybody need a ticket to the show in Brooklyn tomorrow? A friend bailed on me and I'm looking to sell at face value.

9. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Anyone need a philly ticket? Will sell below face value. $20?

10. fairlyuncool

I'll buy! Feel free to dm me if you still have it

11. chelsealouanne

Regular

I'm gonna have to check out videos for this.

12. K0ta

Brooklyn show was insane, I had such a great time. I love shows like this, because it draws a ton of people my age and has this really inclusive feeling. Everyone was very friendly, even in the pit, people looked out for each other, there were hugs and it felt like a family coming together for a reunion. It was a really cool vibe, and I'm happy to see people go nuts for ACB and HH too. JT signed my vinyl copy of Bad Frequencies. It was cool to shake the hand of someone whose music I remember listening to in my bedroom at 14. I'm 29 and I just wanted to thank him for continuing to do what he does and be a positive person.

sonder likes this.
  13. Here's one of the new songs that As Cities Burn, if anyone is interested.

14. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Broke my elbow in baltimore tonight lmao happy thanksgiving

sonder, johnnyferris and K0ta like this.
  15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

this show was amazing. How freaking tight are silverstein these days?

16. K0ta

I've seen them at least 3 times in the past year and it feels like they love being up there and aren't tired of doing this for 15+ years. Dead Reflection was dope and I don't know how many bands could tour on an album 15 years old, selling out venues across the country and keeping people stoked about their music like Silverstein has. I mean the line up+setlist for this tour was sick, people were amped and it was a great time.

sonder, Blink182Bouncer and teebs41 like this.
  17. eight30

Regular

Man, you guys are really making me want to go to this! If only it wasn't on Black Friday because I already had plans. Maybe if things end early I'll buy a last minute ticket and just catch Silverstein. Sounds like a great tour.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

think they will do a 10 year shipwreck tour next year?

19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They'll probably do a few shows, maybe one in Toronto or LA, but probably not a full tour.

20. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

That’s the one thing that bummed me out about Decade was we didn’t get to see every song from those records

21. riseagainst4L

Regular

Can confirm that no, they won’t.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

23. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Looks like they swapped one of the songs with another on the 18th (according to setlist.fm) which sucks for me because that's the song i was excited to see the most.

I'm on mobile so I don't know how to do the spoilers thing.

I'm staying in Atlanta for the weekend so I'll see them tomorrow.

bachna84, Blink182Bouncer and teebs41 like this.
  24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this if it was a better song, or if they were switching out Lost Positives but nah, American Dream is just so much less exciting/interesting than Call It Karma

bachna84 and JaggySnake83 like this.
  25. chelsealouanne

Regular

Not to mention Call It Karma is such a fan favourite, and more fitting for a Greatest Hits set. Maybe it'll rotate between these switches.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.