Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein When Broken Is Easily Fixed 15 Year Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by red8ge, Aug 1, 2018.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that set is very meh. Glad they are playing DTW songs and a few curveballs. It will be interesting to see if they switch it up or keep it consistent given the 6th member.

2. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Your Sword VS My Dagger

3. tshreve

Metalicca

the ACB set on setlist.fm lists it as being half new/unreleased songs and that seems bizarre can anyone confirm/deny

bachna84 likes this.
  4. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I'm very tempted to spoil myself on that greatest hits setlist, but I think I'll hold off.

Very excited to see what they play. I'd be happy with anything off the entire discography and I know from past shows they love to switch things up so very much looking forward to it.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  5. Mtlman1331

Trusted

They just signed a new deal and have a new album on the way. I wouldn’t be surprised.

6. jonny cash

worth it to hear one or two songs from Son, I Loved You

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Dude same holy shit. The one time I had to see them "partially" was warped 2013. I knew i had time for one song (splitting with MCS and FTSK) and i was pretty sure that song wasnt it. Wouldnt you know it, thats what they opened with. Made my day.

8. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Nice.

I might be a bit bummed about one song but when i put what i am getting vs what i'm not then it doesn't matter as much.

9. tshreve

Metalicca

Not to be that guy but can someone post Silverstein merch pics at some point pls

young&menace likes this.
  10. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Saw them tonight in buffalo. ACB had a weird set, didn’t play what I expected, and the crowd didn’t seem too into it. Solid performance though. Silverstein sounded great. Some parts of WBIEF were a big of a slog for me, but I loved the second set. Great song selection, and they played for a bit over an hour and a half with encore.

Wish I’d seen that merch request sooner. They have a lot of shirts, pretty good selection and nothing too weird or ugly. Also have DR and DTW vinyl and a big ass WBIEF flag.

11. johnnyferris

They just posted on IG story that they’re only selling 5 WBIEF vinyl per show. Out of 300 with alternate cover

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

YES they have the wall flag. Gonna have that match my DTW one.

disambigujason likes this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ooooh that makes sense; I thought I saw people walking around with a cover I didn’t recognize but obviously if there were only 5 I wouldn’t have seen it at the merch table before I left. Wondered where people got it from.

14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Capstan Setlist
    1. Precariat
    2. Consumed
    3. The Stars Before The Sun
    4. The Wreath And The Follower
    5. Invisible Fences
    6. Elysian Fields
    7. Wax Poetic

15. chelsealouanne Nov 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 11, 2018)
    chelsealouanne

Regular

I feel the same. "The Afterglow" could have been dropped and replaced with something else as they played it on Warped this past summer.
    I think Still Dreaming should be included; when the video got released, I remember people kept voting for it to air on a MuchMusic channel here in Canada, and it would play several times a day, even within the same hour because of this. It's one of my favourites, too.

Does anyone think the GH setlist will change? So far, it hasn't.

16. johnnyferris

Honestly not surprised if it’s all sold to VIP goers. Such a limited number, might as well make the most of the access

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I haven’t seen Silverstein since 2004 and thought I’d never have the desire to see them again but I’m driving to Columbus for work and threw on WBIEF and now I’m bummed I’m missing the CLE show tonight.

Emokid79 likes this.
  18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

VIP Goers don't get early-access cause it's an after-show meet & greet

johnnyferris likes this.
  19. inagreendase

How are those new unreleased As Cities Burn songs? Curious as their three albums are so good and the reunion singles have been not that.

20. red8ge

Regular

wish the greatest hits set was just this is how the wind shifts in full

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wish the Janurary 2019 dates were a Shipwreck Anniversary tour

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  22. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Just jumping in to say the Detroit show was fucking awesome and I want to go see them at the Chicago date again. JT explicitly said at the beginning of the show that they would be playing old material except for a couple songs so that people could sing along, with the show being "nostalgia-centered" (my words, not his). ACB came out hard and fast and didn't let up the entire set. By the end they looked tired, which I wasn't surprised by, considering it was the first night of the tour haha. Silverstein killed it IMO as always. First they had up a giant flag of the WBIEF artwork, then it changed to the knot image and colors from the last album for their "second" set. I missed the DTW 10 year run and I'm so happy I was able to make it to this show.

disambigujason likes this.
  23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Did they change clothes between sets too? They did in buffalo. Pretty unnecessary but amusing haha

24. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Yeah they did, I was definitely wondering what that was about!

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I feel like in the first set they want to dress like the edgy teenagers they were at their early shows, then transform into their current dad-selves