Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein When Broken Is Easily Fixed 15 Year Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by red8ge, Aug 1, 2018.

1. red8ge

Regular

support from Popular Band hawthorne heights, dubiously reunited As Cities Burn, and Capstan

[​IMG]

i mostly just wanted an excuse to post this video, which is art

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  2. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

god that song is so bad lol. love this tour, love this band, but they are so much better now haha.

3. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Got my ticket for Chicago

BTW the presale password for Chicago is REMIX. Maybe it would work with the other ones too

4. red8ge

Regular

but who could forget

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Does this tour have VIP packages?

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'm pretty sure they'll be upgrades again like the Tonight Alive coheadliner.

7. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Anyone in the LA area, how fast do you expect the LA and Anaheim dates to sell out? Thinking about flying down from Portland for this as a present to myself for my 30th Birthday.

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Solid lineup. Capstan and As Cities Burn are dope. Never really got into Hawthorne Heights but I know they have a following and Ohio is For Lovers will be nostalgic.

10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Awesome! This will be my 21st Silverstein show. I've met them plenty of times but with this kind of throwback tour for their fans i'd love to do VIP for this.

11. Emokid79

Regular

This is my tour of the fall.

12. chelsealouanne

Regular

I'm interested in what they are coming up with for this! The thought it was cool when they did the VIP pizza party the one year.

13. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Just bought tickets for Brooklyn, I'm stoked.

14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Excited for this tour! One of the first albums I got into.

They played the same two venues on their last domestic headlining tour at the beginning of the year. The Regent was sold out, and Anaheim was just about sold out. Regent cap is 1,100 and HOB will be 2,200. I was at the Anaheim show for the tour and it was a great time. They didn't use the balcony for the show so the number of people there was probably in the 1,500-1,800 range. Given that this is an anniversary tour and their success in the area, the shows will be definitely sell out. You should have a couple months before that happens.

15. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Plus, Hawthorne Heights has a pretty big following in Southern California. Their Anaheim date on their tour over the spring was one of the couple dates that sold out. That’s something to also take into consideration

16. johnnyferris

I was there for that one too!

I’ve collectively seen Silverstein and HH at the House of Blues Anaheim at least ten times by now. The shows are always big

17. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Right on! Were you at their Fullerton show too? I was there for that one

18. johnnyferris

I forgot about it and by the time I remembered it would have been too late to get in. I got turned away at the Slidebar for HH a couple years ago because they reached capacity so I figured it was the same

19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for the breakdown. I'm from Portland and shows don't sell out as often or as quickly here so I was a little bit nervous. I'll be buying flights/hotel/ticket on the 17th so I should be fine. Excited to see this tour jn a different city since Silverstein draws about 500-600 here and the Anaheim show sounds like it'll be a blast.

20. johnnyferris

50% sold out for these dates

21. koryoreo Aug 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 10, 2018)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Got my ticket for the Anaheim show. Super excited to fly down for this. I know the LA show is a little bit of a distance from where I'm staying in Anaheim, but think I'm going to do that show as well. I'm thinking I'll use public transit to get to the venue and pay for an expensive LYFT after the show. Anyone in the LA area, how is the Regeant as a venue?

johnnyferris likes this.
  22. johnnyferris

I’ve actually never been to the Regent, but I might be there twice in November for This Will Destroy You and Menzingers. Lots of shows seem to have been going through there lately. Looks like a great venue from video @koryoreo

23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The regent isnt bad. Been there for many shows. The floor in the venue is slanted so even from the very back it's still a good view

24. flask

Trusted Supporter

The Regent might be my favorite venue in LA.

25. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Flights/hotel booked and tickets to both So Cal shows purchased! Just noticed my hotel is near a Roscoe's, which is sweet. Can't wait to see this album in full and hopefully slightly different greatest hit sets each night. They posted on Facebook yesterday that the greatest hits would include quite a few DTW songs which is awesome.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.