Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein (Twenty Year Anniversary Tour) with Four Year Strong and I the Mighty Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Oct 9, 2019.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Its definitely a possibility. I feel like announcing new dates once this rolls over would be smarter though I get trying to book things before everyone else does because there's gonna be lots of tours when/if things get back to normal.

2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’m surprised it wasn’t cancelled outright

3. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I mean an anniversary tour playing DTW will make them far more money than a regular headlining tour so it makes sense to still do it. That and I'm sure some fans would be upset that they didn't get a show after they already did part of the tour.

4. johnnyferris

I get that it and I’m glad my show is still on the routing. I’m thinking through the lens of booking the whole thing again. So much had already gone into rebooking for late summer/fall just to get pushed again into winter 2021 across the board for all booking agents. If we get to January and shows still aren’t happening do you push it again or just scrap?

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I feel after rebooking twice, they're just deadset on making the tour happen so it'll just get pushed again.

johnnyferris likes this.
  6. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yeah that sucks. Moved back to a Tuesday. New support also sucks I hope it’s just as good as the first support they had

JaggySnake83 likes this.
  7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Moved from a Wednesday to a Saturday which is fine by me

8. holdyourarrows

Yikes. Went from a Saturday to a Friday to a Wednesday. Might go for the refund on this one unfortunately.

9. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

They gotta get their Enemy of the World tour in I’m sure

ALT/MSC/FAN and theasteriskera like this.
  10. Scooter2011

Anyone know the set times on the Silverstein tour? Trying to see if I can make it up to SF in time to catch them...

11. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm also interested in Denver's setlist, it's the first "career spanning set" they've played on this tour. Setlist.fm doesn't have it up yet

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago it was
    Can’t swim 715-745
    The plot in you 805-845
    Silverstein 905-1110

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

14. Scooter2011

Appreciate it! Thanks

Cmoney86 likes this.
  15. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Was there too and can confirm.

Also, in case you need it in the future, setlist.fm recently added a feature to add set times to setlists and a lot of people use it so that also helps.

theasteriskera and Scooter2011 like this.
  16. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Set got cut short last night. 1 song from greatest hits, 2 acoustic, and 6 discovering the waterfront songs got cut.

17. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'd be kinda upset about that. Was it because of Shane's voice from the other other day?

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Yeah he's still recovering from that. I was gonna do the Anaheim show today too but it's probably gonna the same deal as last night so I just ended up refunding

19. johnnyferris

I was at Anaheim. Shane sounded great despite the recent events earlier in the week. All of DTW was played, only four acoustic songs, nine hits, and Bleeds No More to close it out

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

if anyone needs a ticket for the Dallas show next Friday (the 26th) let me know.

I bought a ticket ages ago, but am no longer able to attend, I'd let it go below face value.

21. David-

Trusted

Went to Dallas Friday and it was great. Just wish they would've played Toronto or Aquamarine but otherwise it was fantastic

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Wish I could have seen the Dallas show but went to see Dead Heat that night instead.