Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein (Twenty Year Anniversary Tour) with Four Year Strong and I the Mighty Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Oct 9, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Going to the Portland show! Stoked to hear DTW in full again and haven't seen FYS in a few years. Glad this is at the Wonder too. Hoping for a 23-25 song set. Gimme DTW, a 5-6 song acoustic set and a 5-6 song greatest hits set.

3. zachmacD

Trusted

Didn't they already play DTW in it's entirety?

4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Yeah for its 10 year. I didn't live in civilization at that point in time so I'm stoked I get to this time around

5. nakulisbrown

Silverstein and FYS are honestly my 2 fave bands, but I could go without DTW or acoustic honestly. Let's hear Dead Reflection in full

6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I really like what The Maine did a couple years ago; they played their 2 most recent albums in full and called it the New Nostalgia Tour. I'd be perfectly okay with Silverstein playing only from the last 3 albums, they're so good

7. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

I missed DTW on the 10 year tour so I'm pumped. Plus, they're finally coming back to OKC.

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Got my presale ticket for Anaheim.

The DTW anniversary show was such a good time. It'll be nice to hear some of those deep cuts again. Wishful thinking, but it would sure be nice to hear TIHTWS in full one day.

theasteriskera likes this.
  9. DonnyFTW

Regular

I don't think that's that far fetched. Silverstein asked on twitter a while ago what other albums they should do tours for and the majority said TIHTWS. I think we'll get a tour in 2023 for it... Depending on Album cycles of course.

10. Cmoney86

Trusted

New album is done

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  11. Cmoney86

Trusted

four year strong have a new album supposedly coming out Brain Pain, due February 28th

12. kman22

Regular

You think it's safe to assume that FYS is direct support in Boston?

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

Pretty sure they are direct for the entire tour

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

setlist for overseas is sick. i hope they keep it the same or add to it for this leg of the tour

JaggySnake83 likes this.
  15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah those medleys look awesome and that's a crazy long set. Acoustic set is great too. Hopefully they mix up the greatest hits throughout the tour. Would replace Face of The Earth with Smashed Into Pieces, but that's a minor complaint.

16. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

I was just saying this to a few friends that are going with me to the OKC show.

I agree but I also have a huge nostalgic feel for their older stuff. I also like prefer Bad Habits to Infinite when it comes to the new album.

17. kman22

Regular

Surprised Massachusetts ended up in the acoustic set.

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Me too,Bad Habits is easily my favorite new song. I'm hoping Face of the Earth and Apologize might be part songs that rotate throughout the tour. Haven't heard Aplogize in forever so,that's a nice surprise. Excited to hear Red Light Pledge and Toronto acoustic.

Tyler Williams likes this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

It's been done very rarely. I fortunately got to see it live once. Glad to see it again.

20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

very interested in hearing that wind shifts medley

21. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

If anybody has a ticket to sell for the Silverstein show March 6th in NYC please dm me!

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

finally got tixs to the chicago show. cant fucking wait. its right after my bday and a few days before this show im going to kse/abr

23. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Anyone have the FYS setlist?

24. DonnyFTW

Regular

Tour doesn't start until Friday. Silverstein setlist is floating around because they did some UK Shows.

25. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Right...whoops. My date is Saturday and I wasn't paying attention.