Silverstein Twenty Year Anniversary Tour with Four Year Strong and I the Mighty Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Oct 9, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Trusted

2. koryoreo

Trusted

Going to the Portland show! Stoked to hear DTW in full again and haven't seen FYS in a few years. Glad this is at the Wonder too. Hoping for a 23-25 song set. Gimme DTW, a 5-6 song acoustic set and a 5-6 song greatest hits set.

3. zachmacD

Trusted

Didn't they already play DTW in it's entirety?

4. theasteriskera

Regular Supporter

Yeah for its 10 year. I didn't live in civilization at that point in time so I'm stoked I get to this time around

5. nakulisbrown

Silverstein and FYS are honestly my 2 fave bands, but I could go without DTW or acoustic honestly. Let's hear Dead Reflection in full

6. theasteriskera

Regular Supporter

I really like what The Maine did a couple years ago; they played their 2 most recent albums in full and called it the New Nostalgia Tour. I'd be perfectly okay with Silverstein playing only from the last 3 albums, they're so good

7. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

I missed DTW on the 10 year tour so I'm pumped. Plus, they're finally coming back to OKC.

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Got my presale ticket for Anaheim.

The DTW anniversary show was such a good time. It'll be nice to hear some of those deep cuts again. Wishful thinking, but it would sure be nice to hear TIHTWS in full one day.

theasteriskera likes this.
  9. DonnyFTW

Regular

I don't think that's that far fetched. Silverstein asked on twitter a while ago what other albums they should do tours for and the majority said TIHTWS. I think we'll get a tour in 2023 for it... Depending on Album cycles of course.

theasteriskera likes this.
  10. Cmoney86

Trusted

New album is done

AWasteOfATime likes this.