Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein / Trash Boat / Seaway / Like Pacific / Cedar Green / Hail the Sun Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Sep 21, 2017.

1. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

also hitting up the show thursday, probably won't be at the signing but be sure to buy stuff there so I can have more work

2. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

If everything goes right, I'll be hitting up the Milwaukee date on Tuesday.

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

(Copied from the Silverstein thread)
    Went to the sold out show last night, and it was absolutely insane, do not regret it.

They had a saxophone player on Call It Karma, Paul and Billy switched instruments for the encore, Shane covered 'Total Bummer' by NOFX and dedicated it to the venue closing.

Perhaps the most aggressive I've ever seen/felt in Minneapolis. There was a blue-haired girl next to me who was nice, but her boyfriend was a total twat who pushed me out of my front row spot around halfway through Silverstein's set.

Also Seaway commanded the crowd like no one's buisiness. They've gained a new fan. (Also got $80 and my ID stolen, but oh well)

4. natesmith083

Regular

Can wait for this show tomorrow. No barriers in downtown Grand Rapids on the biggest drinking night of the year! Should be a blast!!!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.