Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein/Tonight Alive/Picturesque/Broadside Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Sep 25, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I went specifically for Silverstein. Tonight Alive was good, but not really my cup of tea. The venue's website and everything else I had seen made it look like Silverstein was closing the show, so I just assumed it was a last minute change (like maybe Tonight Alive was running late or something) - Kind of surprised to hear that TA closed other shows too. Wonder why? The venue cleared out after Silverstein. Like only 1/3 of the crowd stayed for TA.

2. riseagainst4L

Regular

Nope it was planned. Before the tour started Shane from Silverstein said they were closing like 85% of the dates

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Would've been nice if they had advertised it as TA closing.

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Charlotte is apparently a close for TA and Richmond is a closer for Silverstein. So I ended up getting tix for RVA.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm just going to be safe and show up a band in advance before either headliner.

6. xthisislove

Regular

Silverstein headlines here, Landon

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  7. CheapPop

Regular

Going to this on Sunday and can't be more pumped. Huge fan of Silverstein, and over the past few years I have really gotten into Tonight Alive. Their new album might be their best yet.

8. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I'll be there as well

CheapPop likes this.
  9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Here tonight and the crowd for Tonight Alive is essentially dead. They have a good stage presence and the music isn't bad but I couldn't imagine them headlining over Silverstein ever.

suicidesaints likes this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

I saw Tonight Alive coheadline with Set It Off a couple years (SIO closed) and it was the same deal. Set It Off had the bulk of fans there, and people were basically statues for TA.

11. young&menace

Anyone who already went know if Silverstein is selling the Dead Reflection vinyl / which variant if they are?

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

Apparently there's a tour press?

13. young&menace

Awesome, thats what I was hoping but I couldn't find anyone posting pics or anything

14. mjy12892

Does anyone know who is closing the Baltimore show? Also the set time breakdown? Work until 8pm would love to catch both Silverstein and TA but Silverstein would be the priority. TIA!

15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Tonight Alive was 830 to 930 in Richmond and Silverstein went on at 945. Hope that helps.

16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’m pretty sure they didn’t have the tour press at the Anaheim show. Looks like they have it now

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The times were slightly earlier than that for Dallas, but Silverstein went first. It was like 8:10-9:10 and 9:30 -10:30

18. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

What I would give to be in Toronto

19. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I have the sudden urge to go now

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Would kill for an ASITS album show

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

You lucky bastards.

estacey99 likes this.
  22. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I missed the original DTW tour for personal reasons so glad I get a second crack at seeing the full thing

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Josh hinted they would do something special at that show when I told him someday I will travel to Toronto to see them.

24. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Talked to Paul about that exact thing at the show in Philly. He was gauging interest in more full album shows. Wouldn't take anything from it but a man can pray.

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  25. mjy12892

Silverstein plays first at 8:30 tonight in Baltimore FWIW