Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein Announces New Concert Series

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Silverstein have announced a new livestream concert series. The full press release is below.

After a whirlwind 2020 celebrating two decades together and the release of their ninth studio album, Silverstein are announcing plans to kick off 2021 with an immersive livestream event series in February. 

Across three weekends the band will perform unique sets spanning their extensive catalogue. Virtual VIP “meet and greets” and photo opps will be available with the full band, meanwhile fans can grab extremely limited merch items including silk screen posters, an official Guitar Pick tin with Silverstein Picks, plus the 'Out of this World' soundtrack (scored by Silverstein's honorary 6th member, producer Mike Tompa) on cassette.

Tickets, 3-Show & VIP passes and limited merch are on sale now viawww.SilversteinStore.com 

On the shows, Silverstein vocalist Shane Told says:

"After our 'Next Level Livestream' we thought about how we could step up our game even more! 'Out Of This World' will offer three different sets featuring our greatest hits, acoustic jams and 'Discovering The Waterfront' in its entirety. But of course, it will be more than just music, more than just bangers... We have enlisted some of the best people in the country to help us pull this off, so expect the finest in production quality, video and sound.

"Fans will get to hear a variety of tunes spanning our entire career and a few songs we haven’t played live in a long time... or ever. Make sure you swing by our merch “table” and pick something up too!"

With traditional touring and promo plans stunted due to COVID restrictions, Silverstein doubled down to celebrate their 2020 album ‘A Beautiful Place To Drown’ in creative ways, including recording alternate versions of 'Infinite' & 'Where Are You' during lockdown, and releasing their 'Quaranstein' documentary.

After capping a monumental – though unconventional – 20th anniversary year with the release of ‘Redux II’ and their debut livestream event, Silverstein will come together to bring their 'Out Of This World' streaming experience to fans in February. Full details below.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Acoustic & Unplugged for suuure their acoustic songs hit different then most. At this point I've heard DTW and Greatest Hit Sets too many times. I'm ready for the newer album cycles to make rotation.

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. parkerxcore

I remember The Maine did like their latest two albums only tour a few years back. Silverstein should do a tour package like that starting with TIHTWS

4. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm so bummed I missed that tour for The Maine... But I'm 100% in agreeance for this with Silverstein, touring solely on the last 4 albums would be incredible

parkerxcore likes this.
  5. parkerxcore

I missed The Maine tour too and I think about it too often lol

theasteriskera likes this.
  6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

The tour to see all of this in one show has been rescheduled 4 times :(