Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein – “It’s Over” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

initially not hitting me the way that ‘bankrupt’ did

3. mybreakingpoint

The Greatest Escapegoat

Really digging this song too. Loved Bankrupt. Maybe I’ve slept on this band and need to visit their catalogue. Any recommendations on best place to start? Please consider that I never cared for the songs that were on old Victory samplers from 2004-2006 because I hated his screaming voice (which is why I never really tried to get into this band) but he sounds much better in these two newest songs. I’m guessing at some point he changed up his style and maybe I want to start from that point onward? I don’t know, would be interested in the thoughts of fans of the band. Got a long drive ahead of next week and I’d love to spend it getting into these guys.

4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Honestly, nothing ever clicked of theirs for me until “A Beautiful Place to Drown,” and that whole record hit me like a fucking tidal wave. Start there.

mybreakingpoint and anonimito like this.
  5. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

I'd recommend shipwreck in the sand. You can also spin both of their "Redux" albums which i believe are re-recordings of most of their "hits," but it'll give you a really good variation of everything they've done.

6. Mitch Howell

If these 2 new songs are bangers for you, skip all of their old Discography, and start with A Beautiful Place to Drown. Not my personal favorite record of theirs, but these 2 new songs are essentially a continuation of that record.

mybreakingpoint likes this.