Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silverstein – “Infinite” (Alternate) Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Silverstein have released a video for an alternate version of “Infinite.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

All Systems Goku likes this.
  2. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Wow, I loved this.

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Man, I actually teared up a bit during that intro. Silverstein has also helped me get through some shit (in particular, relationship stuff). Cool alternate version of this song too.

4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

That intro got the waterworks going for sure.

The new album is so good and so fitting for the time we are in. I really hope I can hear it live one day.

5. All Systems Goku

I am absolutely in LOVE with this album. It’s bold enough for me to say that it might be my favorite Silverstein album, it’s my AOTY so far. The Alternative versions they are doing… they are PHENOMENAL. The Alternative version of “Where Are You” is a work of art and so is this. I hope they do the whole album, it would be amazing. I’ve listened to the album well over 100 times since release. I’m smitten guys, smitten.

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Silverstein managed to put out an album that's being pretty universally applauded. Even in the post-hardcore community, this album is liked despite it leaning much more to the pop-punk side of Silverstein.

7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I love the album. my only gripe is that I feel that we lost the emotional connection to majority of the lyrics on the album which they're previous records are known for.

8. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

This was so good.