Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silicon Valley TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Mar 23, 2016.

1. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yea, @Jason Tate. That flip flop frustrates me as well.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Jack is smart, he's also just a really good businessman. The box may be boring but they get to market way quicker and actually start making a profit now instead of in five years. Business facing is way less glamorous but that doesn't mean he isn't pitching a successful plan.

I love the undercut, Skunkworks was such a dumb idea I was waiting for it to get shut down, and that butthole line was the most ridiculous way to do it. Compromise is sitting in the middle of the triangles, guarantee they're going to reveal Endframe and end up hiring more engineers to work on both the box and platform at the same time. They're just stretching it out.

3. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

the ending had me laughing my ass off to bed. the jared chain line was so ridiculous. fantastic ending to the episode if you ask me

also the henry phillips cameo was god damn perfect. he nailed it

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. bedwettingcosmo

also, wasn't that a throwback to omar from the wire when jack said something about coming at the king?

5. Deathco_019

Drummer

Jared's Django Unchained line was great hahaha

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Watchin' this on my lunch break for sure.

7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Deathco_019

Drummer

Just finished the episode. Jared had me fucking dying with that last joke of his.

I don't mind watching these guys constantly be underdogs. I've just accepted the fact that they have a lot of shortcomings for a satisfying end. It reminds me of Party Down where I was just watching people flail every episode until the finale.

As far as Jack goes, I do wish he was on board with Richard's idea but I guess the show needs to create conflict somehow and this is probably the best way to do it.

9. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Cypress Halal

10. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

yeahrightdude and dhayes like this.
  11. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yeah that theory is fascinating

12. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

13. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Seems like a solid theory.

14. bedwettingcosmo

makes so much sense... this show is awesome.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I love everything about this show. Tj calling Kumail half black had me choking from laughter

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Jared was absolutely killing it this week

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I dunno that I'd say nothing ever goes right for these guys. They have beaten end frame before and overcome their own massive incompetence to be a multi million dollar funded company.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That episode was fantastic, and that theory is probably right, haha.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Richard tripping and having all his secret documents fan out perfectly was so fucking bad, but it didn't even matter because Jared's "burn" was so absurd. I love this show

21. bedwettingcosmo

the dinesh scene where he can't see past all his computer screens, though. hahahah

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I loved the scene where Dinesh asked for the USB missle launcher and Gilfoyle dropped it in the trash and poured coffee on it.

23. bedwettingcosmo

the dinesh/gilfoyle chemistry has always been one of the strongest things this show has going for it

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I still keep laughing at Jared's line at the end. Just completely ridiculous especially coming from him.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

jared returning the alcohol to the bottle while Richard was choking on the drink was also hilarous.