Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silicon Valley TV Show • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Mar 23, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched the full documentary. Pretty fun watch. They definitely used the best stuff in the actual episode.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. irthesteve Dec 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 16, 2019)
    irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Ending was... fine I guess? idk. I feel like this show could've done a whole lot more in terms of character growth. Also when it started out it felt like it had a lot of situations that were ridiculous but rather accurate depictions of what life is like in tech and towards the end it was more situations that were just ridiculous.

That being said, it was still funny and I still enjoyed watching it.

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

what da fuhh

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Always blue

6. simonthebutler

Regular

Re watching Season one and the first idea Jarrod pitches when they decided to pivot is an app that attracts rodents, that is either great foreshadowing or a great coincidence.

7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I really loved the last season and finale. Thought it was one of the better series finales I’ve seen, especially for a comedy it’s really hard to nail.

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

wish this season felt less rushed but the finale was great. loved the rats bit and of course Big Head becoming president of Stanford was perfect

imthesheriff likes this.
  9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  10. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Finally watched the last season since it’s free on Hulu. For all the flaws this show had and the way it changed over the run of the show... Big Head will always be a perfect character

imthesheriff likes this.
  11. I wasn’t aware Jimmy O. Yang did stand up. Just discovered that he put out a record called Good Deal last month

12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

his stand up special of the same name is on Prime (I haven’t seen it, but noticed it the other day when browsing)

trevorshmevor likes this.
  13. tvck

Trusted

14. Wrapped this up last night, I like how it ended. I think the show kinda dipped in the middle but went out on top. Jared is such a great character.

mad, imthesheriff and chewbacca110 like this.