Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silicon Valley TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Mar 23, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen May 1, 2016
    (Last edited: May 1, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

are you going to live in that box?
    I haven't lived in a box in years

I like to pretend my skeleton is me and my body is my home so I'm always home

DeviantRogue likes this.
  2. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

That episode did not do it for me.

3. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Man I fucking loved that episode. The way it was structured, every sequence leading to a deepening of the core theme, that everyone is unwittingly letting themselves be manipulated and taken advantage of, in some cases explicitly, accidentally giving their opposition the exact means for how to do so, culminating in Richard's realization that that's exactly what Jack did last episode, watching his company take a step back right as Nucleus figures out the exact algorithm, just expertly paced and streamlined. and the way Jack lays it all out in a dramatic, revealing monologue and immediately undercuts the absurdity with the horse semen line, it killed me.

Also it was very funny.

DeviantRogue and Jason Tate like this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah some laughs (mostly from Jared like always) but not a great one

5. I chuckled when the nucleus guy cracked middle-out by observing his friend on that stupid looking cardio machine.

Hah talk about unexpected.

6. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

He cracked it by his friend doing another thing that looked like jacking off two dicks at the same time. Great callback. That and the horse gag are the only things I loved in this episode. (And the Jared skeleton line)

Adrian Villagomez likes this.
  7. Deathco_019

Drummer

Yeah this episode didn't do much for me either besides the horse really. Although I did like all the people at the meetings with Richard who kept repeating their names and what they were and saying they were shadowing somebody else.

8. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

"Of course you'd throw rock. It's all you know in Pakistan, it's in your blood. Don't you call it Rock, Rock, Rock?"

"That's funny, you should type up all your racist jokes on your tiny monitor."

9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Fucccck right back into the shit. For once I'd like shit to go Richard's way for a few episodes.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Liked that episode way more than the premiere. Shit just got super stressful to watch again though.

11. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Oh man, I feel for Richard with this episode, was feeling the same anxiety he did when confronted with the sales team, seems like Pied Piper is losing all of it's soul.

13. Episode was way too real for me. Hahaha.

perceptrons likes this.
  14. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

i have been to the hubspot offices

theyre dope

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

i lost it at jian-yang saying "im smoking in my room...special occasion"

16. T.J.

music and baseball.

“why is it that when i type my own name in my own company’s search engine the fucking internet rains shitbolts down on me.”

i am crying! :crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. omgrawr May 2, 2016
    (Last edited: May 2, 2016)
    omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Just went ahead and made this, all of them that I could find on Spotify at least:

mad likes this.
  18. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Hm for some reason that playlist isn't showing up right. Only showing Minority by Green Day for me lol

19. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

The literal Pied Piper box had me loling

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The sneak peak of Henry Phillips' character has me so excited for next week. It was a perfect decision to give him a ponytail.

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

"We have come to a permanent ebb" :crylaugh:

and then he tries to make him bow "to the waist" hahaha

22. The business decisions make me cringe.

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

another great episode

24. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

that whole interaction was probably my favorite part of the episode. when he goes to put the gift in the disposal, lol

25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

And just starts yelling into the house at no one, hahah. "You're not gonna change my opinion of myself!"