Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Silicon Valley TV Show • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Mar 23, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

TJ's kind of been "joking" about leaving the show/being written off for a couple seasons now. I'm not surprised he's leaving. It is a bummer though

2. fronkensteen

Trusted

I would say either Silicon Valley or Brooklyn Nine Nine has the best comedy cast.

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Also Veep, Archer, and Bob's Burgers. I'd say those are the five best comedies on television right now.

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Bummer about TJ

5. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Wonder how long they've known he wouldn't be back for S5, and if they were able to start shaping the story this season yet still.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There's rumor that they wrote him off the show and the "mutual" part was just for the press release.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

WHOA.

9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Where is this coming from?

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Someone on reddit posted a link to some industry persons twitter. I can't find it or remember who she was...so take it with a huge sack of salt

11. fronkensteen

Trusted

That's a pretty funny scene. I haven't seen that movie, but I need to. Rudd is the best.

12. The movie is alright, nothing crazy. That scene always stuck with me though; I could watch it forever.

13. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

14. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I'm also not surprised, the dude keeps busy. It's amazing how many huge movies he has been in, and is still not quite a household name, and never gotten the chance to be the lead in a comedy. He's has kind of found his sweet spot though and stuck with it

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

now is not the time for false humility Richard you're a catch deal with it
    Haley Joel Osment!

mad, Why Bother? and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  16. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Holy fuck at the preview for next week. Zach Woods is insane.

marceting and Snewt like this.
  17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I love how this show can do things I see coming (Richard sleeping with Liz, Liz thinking it was awful and convincing her to stay with Dan) and still making me laugh til I cry ("when I took my top off you actually said the word gulp." "Out loud?")

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

that was a highlight moment for me hahaha.

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I was born to roam, anyways.

20. I don't even want to think about this show without TJ. Dammit.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I know this is a personal issue I have, but I saw him live in LA and he was so strung out that I kinda lost all interest in him. Like it was the worst train wreck I've ever seen. He wasn't coherent, was asking the crowd if they had nightmares, made every thing real uncomfortable, it was just all around a bad time. Since then I definitely look at him different.

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Just the little look that TJ gave when he found out that the woman was the man's fiance fucking killed me

23. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Shut up Jared

24. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I loved how the camera panned so you couldn't even see Richard anymore but you can just hear him say that. Loved it

imthesheriff and suicidesaints like this.
  25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

losing TJ is going to be such a huge loss. I will still watch but this show is so hilarious and hes a big reason why

Ken, truelovewaits and Mr. Serotonin like this.