Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sianvar - Stay Lost (August 5, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

My realization with Sianvar and Hail the Sun over the last month is the lead singer needs to learn to emphasize his melodies / tone along with the words of the song.

It is all so one note which kills the passion for the songs that need a tonal shift to match the dynamics of the band.

Good. But should be great.

beachdude42 likes this.
  2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Finally gave this the listen it deserved today, free from most distraction. Loved the guitar work and instrumentals as a whole. The vocals lost me a bit but coming in knowing what I was getting it did the job. I'll be revisiting this soon.

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Still enjoy this album a ton. Very underrated release.

4. beachdude

Tbh I agree, he's not my favorite vocalist in this genre... I still enjoy his bands though.

5. beachdude

Seeing these guys tonight!! So stoked, anyone know what setlist they've been playing on their current run of shows?

6. beachdude

Figured you guys would appreciate this Blue Swan Records poster I picked up at the Sianvar show last night ;-)

[​IMG]

7. beachdude

The lead guitarist of Sianvar's main band is Stolas, and they just released a killer new song off their upcoming album!

Cameron, Transient_Hymn and mercury like this.
  8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Great song. New singer is a big improvement.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. beachdude

Yeah, he was their drummer. He still plays drums on the album but they have a touring drummer now.

Daniel182 likes this.
  10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Dude sounds so much like Anthony but i really like this!

beachdude42 likes this.