Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shrill (Hulu) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 15, 2019.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

About halfway through this new season and really loving it so far. I’m gonna miss this show when it’s gone

2. Best season by far imo

3. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

That was the worst ending to the series I could've imagined but season 3 was the best season yeah.

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

That ending sucked, wow. Feels like there’s an episode’s worth of material they left out. Did love this show, though.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Eh I was literally about to start episode 8.

6. I liked the ending but it really came out of nowhere. Sorta representative of the season as a whole imo. Great themes but kind of a poor narrative through line. On the other hand, idk how you really “end” a show like this

It was nice to not have another whole season of the Annie/Ryan dynamic though

ECV and OotyPa like this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Tbh I never really viewed Annie and Fran as being codependent until the very last two episodes and felt sort of written-in to qualify as the show’s “final test of independence”but yeah felt a bit rushed and forced compared to everything else in the show, which IMO feels very natural and seamless.

jordalsh and trevorshmevor like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't hate the ending, but it was kind of abrupt and out of nowhere, but whatever, the show is still a fun watch.

ECV and trevorshmevor like this.
  9. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't like this season

Not enough Ruthie

10. Maybe unpopular but I actually really liked the increased focus on Maureen instead lol

ECV likes this.
  11. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Finally caught up on season three and genuinely disliked that ending so much. Bummer.

OotyPa likes this.