Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Showoff – “Popular Kid”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Showoff have released their new song “Popular Kid.” The track comes from the band’s new album, Midwest Side Story, due out on September 22nd.

Now, here’s a band I haven’t written about in a long time.

2. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

not bad, has that wish you were her vibe to it

3. HueyLewis

Regular

I will always love Falling Star. Maybe it's time I should check out their full albums.

4. rbf737

Regular

Wish You Were Her really meant a lot to me when it came out and I listened to it over and over. Ha then I drove 5 hours to see them when they reunited briefly in 2006ish.

They were playing some dive bar and I was literally the only person there to see them (something I've never experienced since with any other band) and I chatted with Chris a bit before the show and asked him if they were playing Ocean Time (my favorite), he said no, then I asked him if they were playing Falling Star, he said no. Ha they only played like 6 songs and got out of there quick but whatevs.

I still like Showoff and long story short I'll check this out.

lava890 and SpinelessYesBloke like this.