Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shower Thoughts

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 24, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

so the idea, or more accurately the name comes from this subreddit
    Showerthoughts • /r/Showerthoughts

here's their description

I'll start

How does Han Solo know what Chewbacca's name is? I know he and Chewbacca can communicate somehow on a base level but I don't think he's fluent enough in Wookie for Chewbacca to convey "hello my name is Chewbacca but you can call me Chewie", like how funny would it be if Chewbacca secretly hated the nickname Chewie

Schooner, Fucking Dustin and Ken like this.
  2. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

If Jesus' real name is Joshua, when he comes back to wipe the tears away from everyone's eyes and make is live forever, will he be okay with me referring to him as "Josh"?

3. MoviePoopShoot.com

Why is it called ovaltine? It's not oval, it should be called roundtine
    [​IMG]

angrycandy and Fucking Dustin like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Another one, when Taylor Swift released Red she was 22, so of course she'd be feeling 22, it's not like she was in her 30s and feeling 22

5. Dean

Trusted Prestigious

Chewbacca's real name is also Josh

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

What would a chicken nugget pizza taste like?

ChaseTx, angrycandy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

A big mistake.

Maybe he read it somewhere. Or someone else referred to him as Chewbacca. I mean, how did Yoda know his name was Chewbacca?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. Garrett

You are the first person to suggest it wouldn't be good. Now I really wanna know.

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I think that's too much breading between the nuggets and the crust. Grilled chicken is great, bbq chicken is even better, but not chicken nuggets. But, hey, you won't know until you try.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  10. Garrett

I was thinking more Chicfila type nuggets than McD's type, @Ken, but you do raise a decent point.

Ken likes this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I see what you mean. I just think it'd be too heavy. Have you had bbq chicken on pizza? Not pizza with bbq sauce as the base underneath the cheese and chicken on top, but grilled chicken slathered in bbq on top of a regular pizza? It's probably the best pizza topping possible.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I wonder if people who are very addicted to their cell phones/social media get sexually aroused when they have a very low/dead battery and finally get the phone connected to a charger.

Yeah. Idk.

13. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I don't really ponder or question things in the shower, but every single time I pretend I'm in the rain and in one of those dramatic movie scenes where I have to plead with someone to forgive me or something. Also for some reason ever since I was a kid I like to picture myself on a farm in the rain when I'm showering, something about it makes me quite relaxed and comfortable.

Yeah, it's pretty fun.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

this one has been on my mind a lot lately

did Sabrina The Teenage Witch get her period?
    she was 16 when she found out she was a witch so presumably it would have happened by then, but it also seems unfair that she has magic powers but still has to deal with that

ChaseTx and oldjersey like this.
  15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Better than me obsessing over Begin Again where she puts her headphones in to go meet the guy at the cafe, but in the song he also walks her to her car at the end of the date. To me headphones = walking or public transport. So is it a rich person thing where she had a driver and was in the backseat with her headphones? I guess mentioning your driver isn't #relatable tho. Was her bodyguard there too? What do bodyguards do when their clients are on dates? Are they somewhere in the corner like

[​IMG]

St. Nate and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  16. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I want to partner with Head and Shoulders and sell a body wash called Knees and Toes.

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Why are some mountains shaped like presidents

muttley, Robk, ChaseTx and 3 others like this.
  18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

For some reason I thought you were talking about the movie Begin Again and I was like damn I do not remember these scenes at all

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

and I was thinking that but the plot of 17 Again because I actually haven't seen Begin Again

20. Lucas27

Trusted

I was just dancing quite spastically in the shower to Lisztomania by Phoenix with my eyes closed and I thought how embarrassing it would be to open my eyes and magically find myself in a circle of friends, still showering and dancing. I suppose the best thing you could do at that point is just own it and keep going. But I've never actually been in a situation like that before.

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  21. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

One that I got a wee bit of karma for on reddit:

If you are someone who treats sick animals, you're probably considered a veterinarian. If you are someone who fought for Germany in WWII, you may be considered a veteran Aryan.

Schooner and ChaseTx like this.
  22. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I know how it feels to have this thought.

Lucas27 likes this.
  23. TedSchmosby

Trusted

About to have a shower. Will keep you guys updated

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Among many things I thought, I reflected back on a work convo about being nice vs. thoughtful. I think I'm nice but not really thoughtful. I won't buy donuts for the office and I'm not in tune to social norms so I don't comfort people or make them feel better. I'm just like "oh, okay" and kind of fake interest in their problems. I do nice things sometimes like I bought a coworker flowers who was stretching herself thin to help cover for others and I've bought another coworker her fave candy when she had a rough day, but I don't do it often and I'm just like "here take it. bye."

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think you could argue those couple examples you gave are thoughtful. Give yourself some credit!