Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shigeru Miyamoto Performs Mario Bros. Theme on Fallon

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DooDooBird

Trusted

I love everything Nintendo, but they dropped the ball this holiday season by not producing and distributing enough NES Classics. I was so amped up about it when they announced it months before the release. But fuck, this thing is so impossible to find that I've lost interest and stopped caring.

Davjs likes this.
  3. jellyfishfossil

Regular

Miyamoto is responsible for so many great gaming franchises. It's insane.

emeryk3 likes this.
  4. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I got one a few days after release by waiting for my local Target store to open. I got there around 7, and just chilled on my 3DS until they opened at 8.

Every couple of days, they receive between 2-20 units. Not every day, but they're very obtainable if you're willing to wait. :)

5. transrebel59

Regular

Every thing Nintendo has ever released has been like this...

Amiibo, N64, GameCube, and the Wii have all been like this. If you're not in line on launch day to get one, you're going to be waiting a few months or paying a lot more for it. This isn't anything new.

6. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Miyamato is a living legend. Still wish they'd go for a mature looking Zelda though (then do a cartoon after to compensate)... Honestly, the potential Wii U tech demo Zelda looks better than Breath in the Wild (imo)

Nonetheless, the Switch looks promising. Glad to see Nintendo possibly come back to form.

7. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Of course Fallon had to be in the video in some way

8. transrebel59

Regular

I was also shocked that Jimmy Fallon appeared in a segment on the show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

9. shawnhyphenray

Regular

You don't need to be like that.

Most talkshows, the musical segment does not feature the host.