Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sherlock (BBC) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 6, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

ah, totally missed that bit

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I definitely picked up on 3 as well.

3. ahabian

there isn't a proper word for the setting sun.

What the fuck? I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just found it ridiculously silly.

I guess maybe I just don't get it.

4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This episode was basically a less graphic version of the Saw movies. With that being said I really enjoyed it and was very on edge during the scene with Molly.

coleslawed likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's the sense I got too but figured everybody hates most of those so didn't mention it. Personally, I love all 7!

6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

This season was as dark as the promised. I think everything will hold up well, once I rewatch it.

If this was the end, that was a good ending.

I really appreciate this show. One of my top 10s of all time.

7. Thumbs up on the finale. I definitely enjoyed the last two episodes. Still not sure how I feel about the Mary stuff, but this was a good one.

ramomcferno and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Finally watched them all and while I enjoyed the season as a whole it was a bit of a let down.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I've been reading through the original stories by Arthur Conan Doyle and man, does it annoy me when I think of the final series. The stories on the whole are fantastic. I love how some of them were adapted to the modern context for the first two series. I think some of the choices for series four took away from what was probably one of my favourite TV adaptions. There is such a wealth of content available from the original stories to use but unfortunately the overall direction in the series four just didn't work for me, particularly the final episode. The magic from the first two series really dwindled. Slightly infuriating but also a shame overall - particularly with such fantastic chemistry between to the two leads.