Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shameless TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by bd007h, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah this was actually one of the most lighthearted episodes of the series lol

2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

So sad it was the finale I thought there was one more left. This was the best season in awhile and I feel like this show has fresh legs.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

TheWater(s) likes this.
  4. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly, I don't think I liked this season all that much. I just really didn't like a lot of the decisions the characters were making this time around.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Just started this show on Netflix a week or two back. About 1/4 of the way through the S2 finale and the gf and I have been hooked. However, I do feel like this season hasn't been as strong as 1?

Regardless, thrilled to have found a new show to binge through and I'm just bummed I didn't check it out sooner! I like that they're slowly peeling back the layers of why Frank is such a mess- genuinely heartbreaking seeing how his mom treated him.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The finale was one of the weaker episodes of the season, wish there was some sort of closure with Svetlana / Kev and V.

Overall great season. Keep the family together, it's much more fun that way.

7. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Honestly this would have been a really perfect series finale (well the woulda needed to wrap up Kev/V, but otherwise).

Maybe their best season?

8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Definitely the best season in a while and I agree keep the family together it's much better. I'm glad it's coming back because I don't think that would have worked well as a finale. Too much stuff isn't tied up and I want Lip to have a happier ending than that.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Great finale, bittersweet, always hurts to see Frank fuck with everyone and then get a slight pass

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Finished from Netflix, now up to S7E8 on Showtime.

I'm enjoying it, but I kind of feel like this season is a repeat of S6 in some ways, and also has been frustrating me to no end with characters' poor decisions (mainly with Fiona, Lip and Debbie)..
    - Fiona continues to be crappy towards Debbie and makes bad decisions
    - Debbie continues to be a little cringe-worthy, self-absorbed creep
    - Lip comes out of rehab.. only to start drinking again.. it's like they replaced college with his internship (which I know now has been shut down).
    - Lip also continues to go back and forth on whether or not he wants to go back to school (one moment he says it fucked up his life, another moment he's bitching about how school sucks and that he never wants to go)
    - Lip also continues to turn a FWB situation into a relationship kind of situation (do they have any idea what to do with him anymore?)
    - Frank being Frank

Happy to have more Liam and see him talking, and Frank getting him into school and Liam telling him "you're a good dad" really hit the feels. Also good to see Ian more balanced on his meds and experiencing a new, non-abusive relationship, but we kind of saw that last season, too.

Not sure how I feel about Kev/Vee/Svetlana this season. Their scenes have been funny and I love all three characters, but in many ways, they're feeling more like caricatures of themselves. I think I just miss seeing Kev and Vee go about their own business and interacting with the other characters- it seems like they're in their own bubble this season.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I Am Mick likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

13. irthesteve

Don't think I know who she is

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I know she was in Piranha 3D haha

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

She was in Gossip Girl. She's extremely attractive.

16. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Season 7 is now on netflix

RyanPm40 and Contender like this.
  17. irthesteve

hahahhhahaha

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'm ready for Season 8. I'm all caught up

19. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

The show is back November 5th!

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Oh wow. I was assuming January

21. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Yesssss

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just popping in real quick because I'm currently on Season 7 of this show and I'm getting so annoyed by Debbie's story line. Like virtually everyone else is doing interesting things/dealing with Frank and Debbie is just running around parks stealing strollers. It's so boring and dumb and I get annoyed every time one of her scenes come up.
    The show is great though. I've flown through the first 6 seasons. Excited to catch up and start watching when Season 8 premiers.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I’ve stalled on Season 5. I don’t like Lip thinking he’s too good for everyone bc of college and his rich gf. I’m tired of Jimmy popping in and out. I’ll finish it eventually lol

25. irthesteve

This is back Sunday!

RyanPm40 and Youarcade like this.