Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shameless TV Show • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by bd007h, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I started season 9 and 3-4 in and this is pretty bad as it is. Mo white is kinda funny though lol

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm a few episodes behind but it's been painful. They're lucky nothing else is on yet

3. Jusscali

9 or 10? Cause I’m on 6 of 9 now and idgaf

4. irthesteve

Honestly have no idea

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It has not gotten any better.

6. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Haven’t watched last weeks and really don’t feel like it.

7. Jusscali

Is Cameron fully gone now? He just got locked up with Mickey but I didn’t know if that was his official send off

8. imthegrimace

It was and he missed I think half a season and then decided to come back for this season.

9. irthesteve

When he went to prison it felt like it was for a long time, then this season he was out so quick

10. Jusscali

The hobo shit is ridiculous and Kev’s foster shit is dumb as well. The Fiona heal turn happened too quickly and spun ridiculously out of control. Sad they essentially wasted her last season.

11. imthegrimace

Just watched last weeks episode. This season is all over the places. So many storylines don’t ever go anywhere and just stop and start. Let this show end.

12. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

The current Debbie subplot is the most Fiona storyline ever

imthesheriff likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Thank God

imthesheriff likes this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya that's for the best. Glad it's coming this summer too. Rip the band so this can just be done and I can get around to watching seasons like 1-6 or whichever ones were actually good.

15. irthesteve

This season definitely is a failed experiment. I had faith they could still at least be entertaining without Fiona, but unfortunately it didn't work. Would love to see her back even just for the finale, we'll see.

bd007h likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I would be pretty upset if they don't have Fiona back for at least the final episode

bd007h and irthesteve like this.
  17. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

My sentiments exactly.

18. Chris289

Regular

Fiona pissed me off so much as a character in her final few seasons. I'm glad she's gone.

Jusscali likes this.
  19. Jusscali

They wasted the Fuck out of her

20. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I only watch clips of Mickey and Ian on youtube now lol.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I know it's been said before, but that really highlights where the show has gone wrong imo. You really can just watch one of these character's scenes and not know you're missing anything because it's all just so separated now. All the scenes they have together are just expository dumps or rehashing things for the sake of giving a reason for Lip and Debbie to talk or whoever.

imthesheriff likes this.
  22. imthegrimace

Yeah Kev and V are completely in their own world except for every few episodes Lip or someone will show up in their bar.

23. Chris289

Regular

I said this to my wife a few weeks ago. Kev and V are basically a spin off show within the original show.

imthesheriff likes this.
  24. Jusscali

She didn’t say bye to V? Fucking wack.

25. Jusscali

4 eps into season ten and yeah I’m pretty disinterested in all of these story lines