Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shameless TV Show • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by bd007h, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

especially given the crew didn’t know the season was being split in half so they couldn’t structure the middle to accommodate that as well as they prob would’ve liked to

I Am Mick likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

back tonight

CstSnow likes this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

oh WHAT??? I had NO idea haha

5. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Whoa, neither did I, I'm excited now.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Glad it's back, still think it was super dumb to split the season in two

irthesteve likes this.
  7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Still have t seen a single second of this season grrrrr

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Gotta give the writers credit, they managed to make Fiona the worst character in just three episodes. Everything about her storyline is so cringy

TSLROCKS and imthesheriff like this.
  9. delvec19

Trusted

I hated Deb in the last episode. Sister took care of you since birth basically and now you're not letting her shower? GTFO.

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fiona, in her own house, pours vodka from a bottle into an empty water bottle, to take to her own shower. It's like the writers googled "alcoholic tendencies" and were just like "yeah that's what she does"

11. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Thought the same exact thing

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

This show will never end

13. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Eh

14. Shrek

after watching the new eps i can safely say this is the worst show i actively watch and will continue to

I Am Mick likes this.
  15. Shrek

it’s extra frustrating because the Ian sendoff ep with (most) of the family in the same room for the majority of it was classic Shameless, the show works best when we have the dinner table scenes and whatnot to serve as a narrative hub of sorts where everyone’s arcs can kinda run into each other. even the worst plots would be better if we had that still, and now it’s about to be impossible.

16. Shrek

also triple post but either i haven’t been paying attention or that season 10 article has a spoiler about a returning cast member (idc personally just a warning)

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I acknowledge that it’s not a good show but I still enjoy watching it for some reason.

The second half of this season has been especially bad

imthesheriff likes this.
  18. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Fuck, I forgot this came back

19. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

This show has been at times great and at times pretty bad but it's always tons of fun so I'm happy for the renewal.

imthesheriff likes this.
  20. Full Effect Ed

I’m happy for it’s renewal, it’s also funny that they didn’t announce it as the final season either. Most shows announce that along with the renewal.

Mixed feelings about ______’s return though, I thought their farewell was top notch.

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

God damn, it's like they immediately started writing Fiona to be the most unlikable character the minute Emmy announced she was leaving.

The show is very bad right not yet I'm still finding some enjoyment in it. I thought the stuff at the Alibi during the blackout was solid, reminded me of how fun this show used to be.

imthesheriff likes this.
  22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

The Hobo Games were just a bit too unbelievable overall, Fiona is so hard to watch right now, scared of what's gonna happen to her in the last two episodes

23. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm not sure how they can redeem her character in just 2 episodes.

24. Full Effect Ed

Maybe they’ll kill her off?

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I hope she just comes across a ton of money somewhere and flies off to Europe or something

mattfreaksmeout likes this.