Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shad Announces New Album; Releases New Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Serh

@TiredOfSeth Prestigious

Opposite of hard pass

Ska Senanake likes this.
  3. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Are you me? I thought I was the only person with a heavy affinity for both kindo and shad

4. m9tt

heaven knows what i am

Love Shad... So excited for this.

5. Serh

@TiredOfSeth Prestigious

My avatar remains one of the greatest albums of the decade. Thank you for noticing :thumbup:

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  6. Orla

right on! Prestigious

Always hyped about new Shad

7. stringerebrock

I agree!!! That album is unbelievable, one of my favourites of all time. I saw them live last year in Toronto and they absolutely killed it. Shad is actually one rapper I can actually listen to - insightful lyrics that aren't about drugs, money etc.

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Shad is amazing. Been waiting for a new album for years? Hope Netflix brings him back to do a 90s hip hop doc. He was fantastic in the one covering the 70s and 80s.

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Was too bad that The Q didn't work out for him, especially since it probably delayed him putting out an official record for a while. But so stoked that he's finally back after 5 years! He and POS got me back into hip-hop years ago, and he's never disappointed since.