Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Shad Announces New Album; Releases New Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Opposite of hard pass

Ska Senanake likes this.
  3. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Are you me? I thought I was the only person with a heavy affinity for both kindo and shad

4. m9tt

heaven knows what i am

Love Shad... So excited for this.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

My avatar remains one of the greatest albums of the decade. Thank you for noticing :thumbup:

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Always hyped about new Shad

7. stringerebrock

I agree!!! That album is unbelievable, one of my favourites of all time. I saw them live last year in Toronto and they absolutely killed it. Shad is actually one rapper I can actually listen to - insightful lyrics that aren't about drugs, money etc.

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Shad is amazing. Been waiting for a new album for years? Hope Netflix brings him back to do a 90s hip hop doc. He was fantastic in the one covering the 70s and 80s.

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Was too bad that The Q didn't work out for him, especially since it probably delayed him putting out an official record for a while. But so stoked that he's finally back after 5 years! He and POS got me back into hip-hop years ago, and he's never disappointed since.