Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sexism/Feminism/Womanism Discussion Thread Social • Page 79

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

so much bullshit responses too. not just bullshit, just like... what? "I'm still learning every day from my mistakes to become a better tennis player and a better person."

What? What does this have to do with tennis. What do you mean you're still learning...you're 21. When are you going to be done 'learning'?

3. Keri Jun 4, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 4, 2017)
    Had to deal with some r/badwomensanatomy last night when two guys started talking about when women have many partners their vaginas get looser. It started with the phrase "hot dog in a hallway" and they were referring to women in a particular country. I had never even heard that phrase, so when they explained I was like

and then one started using "sluts" and I am so glad my friend was there too. Like damn, I never thought I'd have to ask someone that if a woman is monogamous, does that mean she's loose too?

Then later on I overhear the same two having a conversation and one says "when I heard Keri is dating boyfriend" then something I couldn't hear and "that's what happens when you start dating women." EXCUSE ME WHAT. Then when I called them out that I heard they wouldn't say anything. Just completely annoyed at the way those two fed off of each other. And I gave them some beers too. FUCK.

On a positive note, I am so so grateful for my friendship with woman mentioned above. We both moved to this new place for university and a few weeks ago she had to deal with a third friend of the two guys who didn't believe white privilege exists. She told me about that conversation and I had the pleasure of calling him "white privilege Name" at a party last week in which he looked so uncomfortable.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Guess this goes here

incognitojones and skogsraet like this.
  5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd have mercy..

mad and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

mad and AelNire like this.
  7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

skogsraet and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

ugman_2000 and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

:crylaugh:

incognitojones and mad like this.
  13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Robk, workingmandan and mad like this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

He is vile

17. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

incognitojones likes this.
  18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

skogsraet and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i know this feel lol

24. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

to continue the conversation that was never had but:

I don't know if people really consider these guys "alt right", I know Chris is just a stereotypical anti-SJW and ignorant, but I don't know. I'm still holding out judgement for until after the video is actually released. If she starts doing what Dave Rubin is doing (bringing on the worst kinds of people...over and over...and never challenging them), then that's a problem. But if she brings some random anti-SJW people on, not actual extreme alt-right figures, and has reasonable debate with them and actually challenges them, then it could be worth listening to see what happens (if anything). Again, we'll see.

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

AelNire, mad and skogsraet like this.