Sexism/Feminism/Womanism Discussion Thread Social • Page 101

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to start reading books more so I’ll lurk that thread and also help Ian out with anyone who complains about it.

iCarly Rae Jepsen, mad and Kiana like this.
  2. Jacob

Σ of n from 1 to 36 is pretty metal Prestigious

my girlfriend's supervisor sent a message saying "You guys need to step up your service!!!" with a review complaining about how the girl cashiers have resting bitch face. Tell me I'm not in the wrong to report that shit to her manager, she's worried about losing her job if she does. that's so fucking bullshit.

edit: asking her to report him not me report.

supernovagirl and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Jacob Dec 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2019)
    Jacob

edit: they don't even smile he says.

her brother in law is a lawyer she's going to contact him if they fire over reporting.

4. Jacob

they told me I'm being overdramatic but I thought that was really dumb.

5. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

It definitely is fucked up but unfortunately kind of normal in the service industry. As a male, I got shit from management similar to that pretty often cashiering in high school. I'd even get yelled at for slightly leaning my aching back against a pole in between customers since I'd been on my feet all day.

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

I’m a surfer! Supporter

If you got time to lean, you got time to clean :sly:

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. This phrase will haunt me forever

8. Maddy McKinley

I've just written my first blog about female athletes and taking ownership of their image.
    Please read, RT and comment. Naked Female Athlete Photoshoots: A step forward for feminism or a giant backwards leap? https://tmblr.co/ZJMnzV2nEBPsh

Importer/Exporter likes this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want your stupid love Supporter

10. It’s wild to see how few people interact with me any time I say something about abortion. I do not regret my abortion and would make that same decision again in a heartbeat. Every person who can bear a child deserves the same right to choice. No one should have to trek hours away and spend thousands of dollars when I can walk to my local clinic and have it covered by Medicare. It’s fucked up and it’ll only get worse if our government’s religious “freedom” bill passes. It’s already having a devastating effect on rural communities.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want your stupid love Supporter

[​IMG]

morgantayler and maryp1603 like this.
  12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. nohandstoholdonto

Problem Addict - ...is a Real Bitch 2k20 Prestigious