Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Set Your Goals - "Mutiny!" 10 Year Anniversary Shows Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 7, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Jul 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

08/05/16 - San Diego, CA @ Warped Tour

11/03/16 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew's Hall (The Shelter) (w/ Sleep On It, WATERMEDOWN)
    11/04/16 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom (w/ Sleep On It, WATERMEDOWN)
    11/05/16 - Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge (w/ Sleep On It, WATERMEDOWN)

12/08/16 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club (moved from Brighton Music Hall) (w/ Misser, Like Pacific, Can't Swim, Bright Green)
    12/09/16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theater of Living Arts (w/ Misser, Like Pacific, Can't Swim, Bright Green, Grayscale)
    12/10/16 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall (Marlin Room) (w/ Misser, Like Pacific, Can't Swim, Bright Green)

01/13/17 - Oakland, CA @ The Metro (w/ Stickup Kid, Misser, Tiny Stills, Mariner)
    01/14/17 - Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction (w/ Misser, Tiny Stills)

02/23/17 - Nashville, TN @ The End (w/ Misser, Can't Swim, Bright Green)
    02/24/17 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Hell) (w/ Misser, Can't Swim, Bright Green)
    02/25/17 - St. Petersburg, FL @ Local 662 (w/ Misser, Can't Swim, Bright Green)
    02/26/17 - Orlando, FL @ Backbooth (w/ Misser, Can't Swim, Bright Green)

03/26/17 - Grand Prairie, TX @ AirHogs Stadium (So What?! Music Festival)

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I hope Riot Fest isn't the Chicago date.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

First shows announced! Misser, Like Pacific, Can't Swim, and Search Party (Zac of Man Overboard) are opening.

12/08 - Boston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall
    12/09 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theater of Living Arts
    12/10 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall

5. devenstonow

Noobie

[​IMG]

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

7. oldboot

Regular

Damn, it sucks I won't be able to make of these dates. Mutiny! was an album that shaped my music tastes into more pop-punk leaning and the support on this tour is awesome.

8. reginaletsgo

From their Facebook page:

"Quick Q&A from readers: Will you be playing songs from your other records on the Mutiny! shows? Answer: Yes! We will be playing two sets on each show :) The first will be Mutiny! in its entirety, and the second will be 30 to 40 min of songs from all of our other releases! Many dates are bound your way!"

9. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

From their Facebook also

"East Coast USA Mutiny! Shows Announced! December 8, 9 and 10! Tickets on sale this TUESDAY August 9! at setyourgoalsband.com

We will be playing A LOT of Mutiny! shows through out the rest of 2016 and into 2017! Fear not, we are bringing this show to you, once city-country-world at a time! US UK EU AUS NZ JAP CAN WORLD"

10. 100% going to the Brighton show.

11. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

awesome for Like Pacific. They're one of the few newer Pop Punk bands in this scene that I can actually see appealing to older SYG fans.

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

With them announcing these shows in small batches I sure hope they do a NW leg. I'm assuming most of these guys have families and careers so they won't be doing a big tour but will announce several small runs with various bands opening depending on the market.

13. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

definitely gonna hit up any nearby Canada date whenever those get announced, just glad they actually mention us though

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are also doing a 10 year vinyl re-press.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Quick Q&A from readers: Will you be playing songs from your other records on the Mutiny! shows? Answer: Yes! We will be playing two sets on each show :) The first will be Mutiny! in its entirety, and the second will be 30 to 40 min of songs from all of our other releases! Many dates are bound your way!

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I love everything about this! Can't wait for a Chicago date.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Grayscale will be opening the Philly show.

19. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

If I get Misser and Like Pacific as openers on the west coast I'm gonna cry. I have to see Misser again.

20. michael_gatto

Trusted

Really really hope they have that merch at these shows and not just for Warped.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I just wanna happy mosh so hard

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Damn, I want that Stranger Things rip.

23. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I'm just happy to see Misser working together again. That first album was great

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Does Search Party (Zac of Man Overboard) have any music out?

25. devenstonow

Noobie

just got tickets for boston :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: