Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sesame Street movie (Krisel - 1/21/21)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Blimp City Hero, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

[​IMG]

Starring Anne Hathaway and directed by Jonathan Krisel (writer/director of Portlandia/Baskets/Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!).

Other great news that was just announced today:
    Bo Burnham Gets To ‘Sesame Street’, Will Pen Songs For Warner Bros. Movie – Deadline

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Julia better get a healthy amount of screentime!

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You had me a Bo Burnham.

Jonathan Krisel is an added bonus.

Blimp City Hero and smowashere like this.
  4. Fun!

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

There doesn’t appear to be a thread for the show, and I’ll probably put this in the parenting thread too, but social media just reminded me of the fact that an episode with Big Bird dealing with the death of Mr. Hooper happened and I just watched it on YouTube and it broke me lol. I’m pretty sure I may have seen it as a rerun when I was younger but I’m not 100% sure. I loved Big Bird when I was a toddler, it’s funny that I still have a soft spot for him and that seeing him sad made me sad lol.

I am so excited to have my boy (and any future child) grow up with this show. Our 17 month old has started paying attention to the songs from the show when we put it on, I can already tell he’s gonna be obsessed with it when he’s older