Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail Band • Page 93

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Oct 7, 2016.

1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I am beyond excited for this show

cbronder1 and broken22 like this.
  2. zachmacD

Trusted

Can't Swim are very good but I'm 29 and this is a Tuesday for me. There's no way I'm getting there early enough to see all 4 bands

3. zachmacD

Trusted

I have a show in my city and I feel like they overhype tours nowadays. Senses Fail has played with Bayside so many times over the years. It be different if they were opening for somebody outside of their usual circle of bands

Micool1 likes this.
  4. latortuga

Regular

Man, if the closest date wasn't a 4 hour drive, I would totally hit this tour. I love what all these bands have put out in recent years, and in fact I would be really bummed if Bayside only played self-titled songs.

5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Pretty cool tour minus HH. I cringe hard when it comes to Hawthorne Heights.

With that said; I'll definitely go for Bayside. They won me back over fully (and then some) with Interrobang. It also sounds like a lot of deep cuts will be played since it's their 20 year anniversary so that is worth going alone.

zachmacD and latortuga like this.
  6. BTDandFeelingThis

I love every part of this tour.

HH, excellent genuine band with really great guys that put out some great music to this day.

senses fail, same. Still going strong and great band members.

bayside, great band that really won me over with interrobang and elevated them from just ‘ok’ in my book.

I am beyond hyped

333 GANG, latortuga and cbronder1 like this.
  7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Hawthorne Heights are at their best right now.

8. BTDandFeelingThis

Got my ticket to the Nashville date!

cbronder1 likes this.
  9. koryoreo Jan 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 27, 2020)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Its a great tour. Can't Swim is the perfect band from the newer scene to have open, Hawthorne Heights is probably at their strongest in terms of quality right now, and I'll never get tired of the Bayside/Senses Fail combo.

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Best band on this tour is the opener for me. Sorry not sorry.

(Senses Fail are also wicked, and the other two I am hit and miss on but nostalgia is strong)

11. cbronder1

Regular

This is a killer lineup! Most likely going to the philly date.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Senses Fail will be entering the studio "in about two weeks" to record their eighth full-length album with Saosin's Beau Burchell on production

13. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

his last record is one of my favourite records ever so i can't wait for this one.

The Black Parade likes this.
  14. cbronder1

Regular

23102A3B-E1DA-4850-A461-DC614242EC57.jpeg

Sounds like the new record is gonna be classic Senses Fail, and for that I am stoked.

15. j0nnymarrzbar Feb 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2020)
    j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

Super excited but at the same time I kinda wish we got one more record in the vein of Thorns and Renacer as feels like that's meant to be a trilogy.

16. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

I looove Renacer but Thorns seemed kinda bland in comparison.

j0nnymarrzbar likes this.
  17. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

The production is definitely not as good as Renacer but I kind of appreciate the rawness of Thorns

zachmacD likes this.
  18. zachmacD

Trusted

I think I like my favorite songs on Renacer more than those on Thorns but every song on Thorns is awesome. I always skip mi amor, courage of the knife, and snake bite

j0nnymarrzbar likes this.
  19. zachmacD

Trusted

I hope that means more screaming compared to the last record

latortuga likes this.
  20. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’ve enjoyed more or less everything this band has put out at the time of release, but I think the last record in my overall favorite.

The Black Parade likes this.
  21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yes please I will take a new Senses Fail record this year thanks

22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

As someone who loved the last record record I really hope they continue on with that sound. Wasn't a huge fan of Renacer or Thorns which I know I'm in the Minority.

zachmacD and 333 GANG like this.
  23. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

The people that champion Renacer/Thorns are the minority. It’s why he abandoned that direction of the band and thus gave us If There’s A Light. We all just tend to frequent here, haha.

24. latortuga

Regular

As much as I would love Renacer 2.0, it would probably kill the band all over again. At least I have it! And this band doesn't really have a stinker album so this is bound to be solid.

zachmacD likes this.
  25. BTDandFeelingThis

Buddy said on Twitter there will be a Family Tradition Pt 2 on this album. Take that to mean what you think

cbronder1 and K0ta like this.