Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail Band • Page 102

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Oct 7, 2016.

1. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Based on the kids who were “punk” I knew growing up, I can confirm most of them became shitheads as adults.

beachdude likes this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Damn the song is such a jam. Has a bit of everything I love about Senses Fail. Been listening to it a lot.

cbronder1 likes this.
  3. latortuga

Regular

Just saw the new song and omg it has me smiling so much.

Give me Renacer 2.0 but also give me this!

The Black Parade likes this.
  4. cbronder1

Regular

5. cbronder1

Regular

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Trying to decide if I want to preorder one of the Senses Fail x Joshua Tree vinyl. I never listen to LIEY anymore so it would mainly be for Still Searching, but don’t want to end up regretting not getting it when it’s eventually sold out haha.

7. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t even see vinyl?

8. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

cbronder1 likes this.
  9. airik625

cbronder1 likes this.
  10. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Stream was fun! Now I’m listening to the whole discog

latortuga and cbronder1 like this.
  11. cbronder1

Regular

Senses Fail is teasing the new album artwork on Instagram

solxace and mattylikesfilms like this.
  12. airik625

I hate how I can’t view a fucking photo without having to create an account hah.

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

2D02717A-DB36-4E1A-96AC-7E96863D74AD.jpeg

14. cbronder1

Regular

Hoping for an announcement this week. They have been sitting on this album for so long lol

15. zachmacD

Trusted

two albums! He’s got the socially distanced record he recorded with Dan as well

16. zachmacD

Trusted

I’m really hoping this album is good. Wasn’t a huge fan of the last record or the last song they released, and I thought Buddy’s vocals left a lot to be desired during the live streams.

His vocals saw a huge improvement starting with warpaint and continued until PTTFYH, but I feel like they are back to where they were before.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  17. airik625

I found their last album way more enjoyable than Pull The Thorns, but still not the Senses Fail I've grown to love. Either way, I can't wait to see what this new album sounds like.

zachmacD and cbronder1 like this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

Their last record was probably my favorite to date

19. cbronder1

Regular

I think this new album is probably going to be better than their last.

mattylikesfilms and zachmacD like this.
  20. zachmacD

Trusted

I enjoyed the last record, I think his voice just sounds bad on a bunch of songs. I think the screaming breaks it up so I’m hoping there’s more of it on this record.

disambigujason and 333 GANG like this.
  21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

You and I have always seen pretty much eye to eye on this if memory serves me right. I couldn’t agree more - I watched the livestream and I was thoroughly bored half the time.

I have very low expectations for the new record and I expect to be pretty meh about it since the only Senses Fail I want is a return to the Renacer form but that will never happen. Very sad.

zachmacD likes this.
  22. zachmacD

Trusted

Looks like a new song is coming Thursday

Attached Files:

23. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

That's got to be the first time they've changed the font of their name!

24. airik625

I’ve never listened to Ice Nine Kills before. I remember waaaay back in the day on AP there was this strange feud between Jason Tate and the band I’m pretty sure. About what, I don’t know. I do remember seeing they had made t-shirts with Jason and some witty remark I’m sure they were selling at merch stands. But it’s been a long time ago so I could be way off base here. But maybe everyone already knows about it? I don’t know. @Jason Tate could tell you if any of that happened or not.

25. cbronder1

Regular

Hopefully we get an album announcement too!