Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail Release Documentary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. robargarthan

Really great videos with some powerful words. I just wish that the record lived up to the subject matter.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Not every track is great but "If There Is a Light, It Will Find You" might be my favorite song ever from this band

Jared Luttrell likes this.
  4. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Great album, looking forward to more of these videos if they come out. I was kinda shocked when I went to their show a month ago and the crowd seemed legitimately fired up for the 3 singles. Buddy has done a really good job this entire album cycle so far in giving the fans a reason to come out to the shows. NJ Makes legitimately takes me back to the mid 00s and I love it. Hopefully there’s another SF record after this one, and hopefully he continues to rejuvenate his career.

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

The new album is great. Tbh the band have only put out one bad record. NJ Makes in particular is fantastic.

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

What record would that be?

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yup. I’m happy Buddy is happy, truly, but the new record is just.... boring and regression in almost every aspect.

8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I think Light is pretty awful but you’re not wrong about Pull The Thorns..

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I think Light is a great album (although still my joint fourth favourite of theirs), but it was a massive change and I get people who prefer heavier SF not digging it.

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

My favorite records (and the only ones I actually listen to still) are Renacer and The Fire so go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

The Fire is their best for sure

13. SFguitar

Regular

Not into the heavy SF albums, but LIEY/SS are way better than Light, which are the two albums Buddy was trying to replicate for Light. That era will always be their best.