Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail on a Few Warped Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Bayside 182 likes this.
  2. zachmacD

Trusted

I’m very stoked for this. I may actually go now

3. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

This is actually surprising, wouldn't think they would do Warped again with the tour having so much baggage.

SEMUSIC likes this.
  4. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

One of the only bands I'm really excited for, Buddy was a bit off last show I saw them at so this is a must see for me

5. Saephon

Regular

Sigh. Another band I love that's really disappointing me by still associating with Warped.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  6. Tata Toothy

Regular

Money talks, I’m sure Buddy saw the $$$ and forgot all about the baggage with the tour.

SEMUSIC likes this.
  7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Another band to add on my watch list

8. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Bands honestly don't make much on Warped it's essentially all merch sales. I'm sure he saw the opportunity to be on the final run of a tour he grew up admiring and that he owes much of his success towards.

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Didn’t Senses Fail tour with Brokencyde

10. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I fucked up and didn't get tickets in time for the Austin show. May do San Antonio warped but honestly 4 years in Texas I still can't deal with the fucking summer heat.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

They did. And buddy talked shit about them pretty much every night of the tour if I remember correctly haha.

Saephon, slimfenix182 and SuNDaYSTaR like this.
  12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That must have been an awkward tour to be part of

13. Tata Toothy

Regular

I just find it funny. Buddy is very outspoken and won’t hesitate to call out other bands or members. But he has no problems teaming up with Kevin Lyman, who allowed some sketchy shit to happen at his warped tour over the years and never seemed to try and stop it.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Money talks, but since the Sum 41 tour Buddy has been pretty much in rebuild mode when it comes to the SF brand. He can take those new songs to warped along with the hits everyone loves and he can bring back long time fans as well as some new ones.

At the end of the day, he’s doing what’s best for his band, and it’s not his first time on this tour so it’s not really that surprising to me.

parkerxcore likes this.
  15. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Nailed it.

16. oldboot

Regular

Yeah, I mean...the tour has it's flaws but I think Buddy is doing what's best for the band. And in truth I'm okay with this call. It would be one thing if he took SF out to open up for Brand New or had Front Porch Step as direct support, but I don't think this is super egregious. If we are going to chastise every band ever associated with Warped we wouldn't have many bands left to support.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  17. tshreve

Metalicca

Buddy was very very open about disliking every single aspect of that band throughout the whole tour

18. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Holy shit. I had never actually listened to this band before, but I thought, how bad could they be? So I listened to Freaxxx. It's like the worst dubstep beats with the worst screamo band mashed together. I don't know that I can fully grasp what I just litened to. And I made it maybe 1 minute into the song.

tyramail likes this.
  19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Welcome to 2008’s neon scene

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  20. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Stoked to keep seeing additions to the lineup. Caught them here in Phoenix and the crowd was great, a lot of excitement for their new album which is awesome to see for a band so far into their career.

parkerxcore likes this.
  21. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

just saw this online from ages ago and its amazing, they are all babies here but such an incredible performance