Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail - If There Is Light It Will Find You (February 16th, 2018) Album • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Sep 27, 2017.

1. broken22

(:

I know I'm not the biggest fan of the Fire but man Jason Black is such an awesome bass player.

2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

4. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

johnnyferris likes this.
  5. johnnyferris

Too bad the lead was on the other side of the stage

j0nnymarrzbar likes this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

7. broken22

(:

I look like the biggest dork in that video.

8. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Totally can see that view. I think if I didn't have a daughter I'd kind of turn away from this album but the lyrics clicks more because of that. So I feel that this hit hard because of where I am in my life.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  9. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Damn Double Cross is a fucking jam live. I’m so pissed I missed my chance to see them live this tour.

airik625 and JediMasterKevo182 like this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I love that song and so want to see it live. I keep waiting for them to announce a show near me for this run

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  11. johnnyferris

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

For sure- that makes total sense.

13. mattylikesfilms Apr 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2018)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

You know; I personally think the new record is a gigantic step backwards and I can only really listen to two songs off of it.... but I’m really happy for Buddy. He’s performing like a champ, they’re having great turn outs to the shows, and the band looks to be having a resurgence. Good for him. Buddy deserves this moment in time.

It’s a complete shame it couldn’t be like this during Renacer but I’m happy for him none the less. Thanks for sharing the video @johnnyferris

14. broken22

(:

I went back and listened to The Fire, and it's honestly not bad

15. BTDandFeelingThis

16. broken22

(:

17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I remember walking by them playing on Warped in like 2011 or whenever they were on it, and just thinking “holy shit they are awful live”. Compare that to the Still Searching anniversary show where they completely blew me away. Huge improvement.

JediMasterKevo182 likes this.
  18. broken22

(:

I wonder if Garrett would consider coming back.

19. BTDandFeelingThis

Yeah I saw them back in...2008 I think. Buddy sounded terrible and was being kind of a jerk to the crowd, I’m pretty sure he was drunk. But he sounds so much better now and seems so much nicer too

20. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Nope- he works for Goldman Sachs now so I would say 99% sure that’s a no go.

21. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Besides, if anyone should come back, it should be Heath.

22. zachmacD

Trusted

At this point I don't think Buddy would want anyone to come back. He's said in multiple interviews that the only reason he's able to do this for a living is because he's the sole owner of Senses Fail. I can't imagine he'd give that up and for that reason, I highly doubt anyone would come back besides maybe Matt or Zach

23. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yup.

Also I would do anything to get Matt and Zach back with Buddy to make a proper follow up to Renacer. It’ll never happen but a boy can dream... :tear:

zachmacD likes this.
  24. broken22

(:

Just curious, what's him being the sole owner have to do with him doing the this for living ?

zachmacD and Nate_Johnson like this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

$$$$$

zachmacD likes this.