Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail Fall Headliner Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by zachmacD, Jun 3, 2019.

1. zachmacD

Trusted

6B3F058C-5D8E-4DFE-AE60-36B28BCDBA75.png Dates are starting to pop up for their fall headliner. I just got this in my email. I’m pretty stoked this is coming to Union Transfer. I missed them the last two tours and I’ve never seen them at this venue before

2. j0hnnyb0i

September 29th jersey City, NJ

3. bkaeser93

Trusted

September 21st Tampa Fl Orphuem

4. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’m sure there will be great openers on this. I wonder where they’ll be playing in Southern California.

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Two dates already leaked. Chain Reaction in Anaheim (10/16) and The Regent in LA (10/18)

6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wow, the last Chain show they played was lots of fun. Saw them at the Regent back in February too.

I’m assuming they’ll be playing a lot of EP songs if not the whole thing with the re-recording coming out this fall.

7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They're gonna be doing the whole EP this tour and a bunch of deep cuts

cbronder1 likes this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

Which is funny because when they did the EP at Starland, they said it was a one time thing and that not enough people new the EP to warrant a tour

9. Localman

Regular

Thoughts on openers? Guessing it'd be some other Riot Fest bands. Microwave, Angel Du$t, Turnstile, Turnover, Hot Mulligan, Can't Swim, Hot Water Music, etc.

10. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Not big on the support but hopefully this means a super long SF set

12. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

Nolocontendere likes this.
  13. cameoutswingin

Regular

Was hoping for Brooklyn or Long Island in addition to Jersey City :/

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  14. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Hot fuckin' Mulligan. This sounds like a blast.

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Very excited about this entire lineup.

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Buddy tweeted they were playing Indiana on this tour but I guess nope lol

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked for Boston on a Saturday.

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Will definitely be at the Portland show! Hoping they play some deep cuts especially off of the last album.

tyramail likes this.
  19. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I've been listening to From The Depths of Dreams for the past few weeks in preparation for this show and holy shit does it feel like a lifetime ago. The production especially reminds me of all the local band EPs recorded around the same time, it's made me revisit MP3 folders I haven't dug through in years.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm going to Riot Fest, where I plan on watching the Let It Enfold You set on Friday, but after listening to the EP, I'm kind of debating also watching the EP set. It's rough because PVRIS and Anthrax are both at that time, but I'm still thinking it'll be worth it, especially since the MI date is the same day as Enter Shikari.

theasteriskera likes this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I gotta go to the San Diego show.

22. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

As someone who has seen both Senses Fail and Anthrax, absolutley go with Senses Fail. Between the two Senses Fail is the more fun live act, especially in recent years. Can't speak on Pvris though, haven't seen them yet.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anthrax is fine live, but they always play the same exact set.

24. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

There's still tickets to PVRIS' after party Friday night.. see Senses Fail Friday, PVRIS Friday night, & Anthrax Saturday. Anthrax's set is completely fan selected, it's safe to say that this set list has probably never been played & will probably never be played again. Unless people decide to pick every song they currently play...
    Riot by Request: Vote Now For Anthrax’s Ultimate Fan Setlist

ALT/MSC/FAN and riotspray like this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Oh nice. I didn't know they were doing that.

I'd still imagine, being that it's a festival crowd, and not just hardcore Anthrax fans, that Indians, Antisocial, Got the Time, etc. will still make the cut. But hopefully a few deep cuts will get voted in too.

theasteriskera likes this.