Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail / Counterparts / Movements / Like Pacific Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper Mar 4, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2017)
    Jonny Sniper

Trusted

my mini set off the top of my head with songs i know i'd never see them play again. first three are basically like pick 1 and i'd be cool with it

saint anthony/the fire
    free fall without a parachute/handguns and second chances
    family tradition/four years
    battle hymn
    cinco de mayo
    war paint
    jets to peru (i doubt they play this song much again after this tour)

js977 likes this.
  2. Jerihoar

Regular

Had a blast tonight! Senses fail never fails to put a good show. Wouldve liked something from Thorns tho. Movements sounded great, crowd loved them. Like Pacific was fun! Great night.

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Do you have a Like Pacific set?

4. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Think I might get tickets to see this in Philly. The bill is stacked.

5. dpninjew

According to Setlist.fm, last night they switched out Mason's Revenge for Let It Enfold You and Jets to Peru for Warpaint

6. zachmacD

Trusted

I like the switching of Warpaint with Jets to peru but I'd like to see Mason's Revenge live. As a long time Senses Fail fan, I really did not enjoy the most recent ep

7. Jerihoar

Regular

They did Jets to Peru last night, Buddy talked about the meaning and everything. I don't remember them doing war paint.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  8. dpninjew

Went to the Dallas show, as far as I can remember the set was exactly the same as the first night. Though during soundcheck they played Rum is for Drinking so I assume they'll play it at other dates. Also, the entire 7-song mini-set after Still Searching is the encore.

9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Still no Like Pacific set?

10. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I've seen them at least three times since Renacer so I'm okay with them leaving some of those off, but hopefully the LINAWR songs stay. I think I've only seen Fireworks At Dawn in that time period.

That being said the Renacer and PTTFYH songs are great to see live.

11. zachmacD

Trusted

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. Then again, after this tour I'd be happy to see some songs from Still Searching retired. I've asked this before but why is bonecrusher a staple in all of their headline shows? That songs blows and they have so many better songs. I would kill for a set heavily involving songs from the fire or LINAWR. I've seen calling all cars, can't be saved, and buried a lie enough times live to last a life time.

johnnyferris likes this.
  12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Can't be saved is a fine song but it's one of my least favorite on the album, nothing really special about it. Buried a lie I could retire too.

Given this is the second 10-year tour they've done I wonder if we can expect more. And given buddy's vocal preference for new heavy stuff i wonder how much he really enjoys these shows. when I saw the LIEY tour he didn't seem too into it, though I guess there could always be other stuff going on.

13. johnnyferris

In the months leading up to the LIEY tour Buddy was pretty vocal about not doing 10-Year tours, but it seems pretty different judging from his Twitter posts about SS.

The last time I saw a Fire song was Warped 2012 haha

14. zachmacD

Trusted

I'd love it if they played the other albums in their entirety. Even if they did it over a long weekend in Jersey or La and just played 1 or 2 albums a night, that would be incredible even though I never see it happening. I've been a fan of SF since I was 13 (I'm 26 now) and I'd love to hear a set without many of the hits

js977 likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Bonecrusher rules

16. Saephon

Regular

Agreed w/ comments regarding The Fire's production. That being said, I think the songs themselves are seriously underrated. I just finished listening to "Landslide" three times because it's so freaking good. I wish they'd play that song live more.

17. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Still no Like Pacific set? My date is in 6 days.

18. johnnyferris

Landslide is one of my favorites off that record. At the very least the title track should get some live playing time

19. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Can someone post merchandise pictures? Looking to see how much money I need.

20. oldboot

Regular

The title track is one of my favorite Senses Fail songs. I really love that entire album. I don't know if it was a timing thing or what, as it hit me at a pretty crazy time in my life, but I've always had a special place in my heart for The Fire. Hoping they pull out a song from it at my date!

21. Davjs

Trusted

I love that set, playing an album in full is almost enough but then to get random tracks you wouldn't expect is great.

My dream mini set (I assume everyone did one track from each album) for the encore would be:

-Bloody Romance (I know its the one they play all the time, but there's a reason for it and it's because its awesome)
    -Bite to Break (Same thing)
    -Lungs Like Gallows (how can it be anything else?)
    -Irish Eyes
    -Waves
    -Snake Bite
    -Wounds

The order I'd do it is probably Lungs, Waves, Irish Eyes, Snake Bite, Wounds, Bloody and Bite.

js977 likes this.
  22. Cmoney86

Trusted

lol setlist.fm dude and search

1. Richmond
    2. Commitment
    3. Sigh of Relief
    4. Scarred
    5. 22a
    6. Worthless Case
    7. Clarity
    8. Distant
    from the atl stop

y2jayjk likes this.
  23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I use setlist.fm all the time. It doesn't always have a set. I saw that set pretty late last night. I made that post 3 days ago.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  24. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

My friend is at the show tonight in NC; I'll be at the NYC date. I am pretty stoked for this.

25. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Please try to get pictures of the merch