Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail / Counterparts / Movements / Like Pacific Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

Movements have an off day show in ct at the space on March 17th

2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I look at 187 the same way I look at Bleeds No More by Silverstein. Both songs are bad representations of how the band is now and should be mostly forgotten, even if they were important songs in how the band developed.

4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Bastard Son pls

5. zachmacD

Trusted

how do you know that Zack and Matt are out? If that's true, that blows

6. Davjs

Trusted

I forget in what senses fail related thread it was talked about a while ago, but they both haven't been in recent shows. Someone posted about Zack having a kid I think? That line up was def the best though, EP and Reancer is their best work IMO. I don't really count Thorns because Buddy said he wrote a lot of the music for that one, which it shows.

7. waterloobeam

Regular

When Senses Fail played the Sum 41 tour Matt was playing bass, I believe.

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They both have had children recently. Strike Anywhere has been more active so who knows.

At this point: Buddy, Chris Hornbrook, Gavin Caswell

Right?

9. chcougar1

Trusted

187 is not their worst song haha. It's one of the best spite and revenge songs from that time. Yeah the lyrics may be cheesy now that I'm in my 30s but back then.....so emo!

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Pre-orders are up for the EP and the pressing information is finally available. Pretty lame I get the least limited variant (white) with the Bronce bundle. I know it's a minor complaint.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And the new song sounds like it could have been a Speak the Truth song instead.

13. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I don't really understand this comment. Wouldn't you argue that Speak the Truth sounds like they could be Senses Fail?

14. Davjs

Trusted

I get where they are coming from, because the last half a decade SF has been heavy and Speak is the lighter/poppier band now, so if you had to place this song with one or the other....

With Buddy being the vocalist in both, its hard to say.

15. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I'd be so stoked if they played Mason's Revenge! Easily one of my favorites on the album!

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just realized that I might have a rec league playoff game the night of the Chicago show. If it was a regular season game, I'd probably skip it. I got a VIP package. Hopefully we get a bye or the playoffs get pushed back a week.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I've been enjoying these 15 great memories from 15 years videos that Buddy has been doing.

johnnyferris likes this.
  18. johnnyferris

I imagine it must be hard for any band that's been around fifteen years to single out fifteen memories but these are cool to hear.

19. johnnyferris

Santa Ana cancelled... They'll be joining that festival.

Hopefully Teragram still has tickets

20. nakulisbrown

this starts soon. really looking forward to seeing what other stuff Senses Fail will play. Pull The Thorns was wild

natefoundglory likes this.
  21. anewhope

Regular

if you follow them on twitter they've hinted about the other songs

22. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I take what Buddy says on twitter with a grain of salt sometimes. With regards to concerts, he talked about playing more songs from The Fire, then didn't do anything of that sort in their tour with Sum 41 shortly after. I think I saw him post about how they were going to play some song for sure on the upcoming tour, though. I wish I remember which one - I think it was a bonus track from Still Searching.

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

They are playing 15 songs from still searching so they are playing 2 of the bonus tracks

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just found out this is the same day as Green Day. Guess I'm going solo.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

In what state? It's the same way in Chicago they are here and Green Day is playing u of I good thing I'm going to Green Day at wrigley in august