Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail / Counterparts / Movements / Like Pacific Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

• Begins: Thursday, 11/17 @ 10am CST
    • Ends: Thursday, 11/17 @ 10pm CST
    Password: STILLSEARCHING

TICKETS ON SALE: Friday, 11/18 @ 12pm CST

2. Jerihoar

Regular

Got my Mesa ticket, can't wait to see SF again. It's a good addition to my bday week! Green day on the first and now this the day after my bday! Hoping they'll do a few songs from PTTFYH!

3. red8ge

Regular

listened to still searching front to back today for the first time in a while and wow it still fucking rules. not in a "oh this was cool when i was sixteen," in like this album still sounds sweet as fuck

4. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i honestly can't believe this got booked at the norva. this is huuuuge. i've been waiting forever for counterparts to come thru the area! finally get to fuck some shit up

5. red8ge

Regular

dunno why this song never got much love

Davjs and DerekIsAGooner like this.
  6. Davjs Nov 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2017)
    Davjs

Trusted

I've always loved that drum intro into that song. It's awesome to think that the title track and All the best cowboys are going to be played live again. That outro jam is what made me start taking these guys seriously.

red8ge likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

24 HOUR SALE - 15% OFF VIP TICKETS ON THE QUINCE ANOS TOUR - use the promo code 'QUINCE' when you check out

purchase at www.sensesfail15.com

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Get 15% OFF by using the QUINCE promo code at checkout.
    Offer Valid on 12/26 ONLY

www.sensesfail15.com

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is their new EP up for pre-order yet?

10. thisisnotbrianm Jan 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2017)
    thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Movements announced an off-show at The Space in Hamden, CT on March 17th.

My friends in From States Away are opening this show. Hit me up if you need a ticket and support local music!

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Senses Fail just posted asked what b-sides or songs on the deluxe edition of Still Searching we want to hear on this tour.

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Saw that too. Battle hymn and battle hymn.

13. Davjs

Trusted

That's such a cool idea if they are going to play b-sides from the album too.

The only B-side I've ever liked by them is Ghost Town though.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

15. Davjs

Trusted

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Joking! I know Buddy doesn't like it play it.

Davjs likes this.
  17. Davjs

Trusted

I was so happy when they retired it (if anything is played from the EP it should be Bloody Romance or Ground Folds) but they brought it back due to popular demand I guess lol.

I love the linear notes from their greatest hits where they talk about they have no idea why that song took off and it's not even well written compared to everything else.

18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Yea I've never understood the appeal of 187 at all. If they expanded the b-sides I'd love to see war paint. One of their all time best i think.

19. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Vines!!!

20. Davjs

Trusted

Those are off the other EP and not bsides right? But agreed, all 4 tracks are sooooo good. Waves is one of my favorites. A shame only War Paint gets played live, and not even all the time.

21. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Hoping for Mason's Revenge, but I need to see that with Heath.

Frenzyofdeceit and Davjs like this.
  22. Davjs

Trusted

Now that Zack and Matt are out (EP and Reancer line up) Heath would be the next best thing.

23. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Agreed. I'm glad I saw them at Warped 2012 because I don't think they've played it too often since then.

Frenzyofdeceit and js977 like this.
  24. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

ah man, i've yet to see it. seemed like a popular choice on their fb post tho so i expect to see it this time around.

25. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Fuck 187. Their worst song.

waterloobeam and Jonny Sniper like this.