Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail – If There Is Light, It Will Find You • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 16, 2018.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Great review. This band has been hugely influential for me since the early 2000's. Listening to this album was almost nostalgic in its tone. I hope Buddy is proud of this one, especially since its all him.

JediMasterKevo182 likes this.
  2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Guess I should give this album a shot. I really dug their debut EP and a handful of tracks throughout their career, but never dove deep with this band.

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

If you dig heavy music- check out their record “Renacer”. It’s the best.

Gen Handley and suicidesaints like this.
  4. Jared Luttrell

Regular

After giving it some time and listening to it I am really digging this album. Feels like a refinement, a mature continuation to Still Searching. The positive lyrics on these songs are among Buddy's best and I'm really proud of how he seems to have grown as a person. The last few songs are great, especially the closer.

KyleK and JediMasterKevo182 like this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Solid review! This record is so, so good, and the most I've enjoyed a Senses Fail album in a long time.

6. noKings

Regular

Do people really think this is their best album? I must not like this kind of music as much anymore. The entire review is based upon lyrics being great. Musically it's clearly not the best album. But again, maybe it's just me.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

8. BigMouth Feb 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2018)
    I mean I'm still firmly in the Renacer camp. I think I like every record besides LIEY more than this one. And I still like an obscene amount of pop punk. The chorus melodies and phrasing on this just seem weak to me a majority of the time.

9. noKings

Regular

Good. I'm not alone.