Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail – “New Jersey Makes, The World Takes” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

What a weird chorus, and it also reminds me of Speak The Truth... I'll be down to listen to it, but it won't mean a big deal to me, I guess. Might be fun though.... and hell, I forgot SF had Heath from Midtown back in the day.

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Surprisingly better than I expected. I tried to like the early stuff but a lot of times couldn’t handle the vocals. Sounds like he got a lot better!

3. Davjs

Trusted

Join the SF bracket! We are on Life is Not a Waiting Room and tracks like Lungs to Gallows are getting out voted :tear:

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Oh nice! I was waiting for it to hit The Fire but I can jump in now haha

5. Davjs

Trusted

Poppy stuff is taking the lead in the past rounds, I fear all the awesome Fire tracks will lose out to St Anthony and Headed West lol. Lungs Like Gallows losing first round is outragous :-O

6. Gen Handley

Regular

Yeah I spoke to him as well - the album is great and the songs come from some really genuine places.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I swear down, if New Years Eve and Lifeboats don't get to the semi finals I''m quitting that bracket.

8. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

O thanks. What a story mark

Davjs likes this.
  9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It’s all about Coward and Lifeboats IMO.

Davjs and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

Honestly its a 4 way tie for The Fire, Life Boats, Irish Eyes and Hold On. New Years Eve and Coward are runner ups for sure though.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

NGL, I have a soft spot for Landslide though if we are talking about the poppier songs too.

You know I couldn't quot. I'd just be passive aggressive until Renacer if neither make it.

Davjs and BTDandFeelingThis like this.