Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail – “Jets to Peru” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Kevin

Bada Boom

Love this song. Very excited for this acoustic album.

3. I love this band and the reference to Jets to Brazil here but I'm not a fan of those electronic drums.

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Not into it

bptky likes this.
  5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Dig the song and video

6. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Big fan.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I like this a lot. Never checked out their last album despite loving everything else this band have done. Maybe I should do that.

8. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Yikes....

9. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I mean, it's not bad. It's not great either though.

10. alex miller

Regular

Same here. I really like the song but I didn't like that aspect either. Especially when they tried to emulate the "build-up bridge-into-final-chorus" climax with electronic drums. Overall, I'm pleased with it and happy that Buddy is never afraid to go different directions.

11. zachmacD

Trusted

The song was ok but I really hope they don't play it on the upcoming tour. SF is my favorite band but the clean vocals aren't that great anymore and I think this would be horrendous live.

12. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly Buddy had a deviated septum, and had surgery to fix it right before recording LINAWR. His singing has been different since then. I still love his style, but definitely a change.

13. robargarthan

Their last album was great in my opinion, but nothing whatsoever like this song. It was basically a hardcore album with a few dreamy-sounding songs. Worth checking out but not if you're looking for more like this.

14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yeah I know, I loved the album before it, Renacer, and I heard the lead single from this album but never checked it out. I'll give it a listen this week at the gym.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  15. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Ahhh this makes me miss the good old pop-punk Senses Fail. Can't stand the post-hardcore crap they put out now. Holding out hope for that other band Buddy is in (can't recall the name at this exact moment).

16. Zev Jameson Loika

Life's a garden, dig it.

His new band is Speak the Truth...Even if Your Voice Shakes. They're super good! I agree with you, I'm a longtime Senses Fail fan and I really wasn't into their more post hardcore sound.

17. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Thanks!