Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Senses Fail – “In Your Absence” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Davjs

Trusted

I'm not into music production so I don't hear it I guess. To me I can make out every instrument and the vocals sound fine. Buddy's scream might actually sound the best in this album (the breakdown in the title track). I love so many songs on this album, I'd rather stay clueless to sound production so I can enjoy it :-)

js977 likes this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

the day i stopped worrying about music production was the day i started enjoying music again

Davjs likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

I can hear it with stuff like Thrice's Illusion of safety, but I figured it was just because they were on an indie label and didn't have the budget of a major label. The Fire and the latest AFI albums have been the topic of bad production on here but I just can't hear it.

4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I roll my eyes hard almost every time someone complains about production but I can admit I'd like the Fire to sound better. That said, it's just so damn good, and there are times I kinda like it more for the production. Has this caustic brash feel to it that goes with the music.